Why did Conor McGregor have a boner at the weigh ins?

Are we going to need another sub forum for discussions about his boner

FJoTZpo.png

Because he's Irish and insecure about his small dong. So he takes supplements that aid bloodflow down there (horny goat weed, yohimbe, etc) which give you a semi hanger.

While we're at it anybody know Ireland's circumcision rate? I think we're wondering if Conor's an intact male.

France?? Gtfo with that bullshit
serge.jpg

you think Jane Birkin married Serge for his good looks? There's a reason that French men are renowned as great lovers, despite being ugly manlets.

sarko7_07_09_1567964i.jpg

It's a sock, he had to do something after saying he was black below the waist

Is that what Mayweather was laughing at?

He's obviously trynna front cuz we all know he has a micro penis.

Forgive me but what does maoi mean?....I drink and or smoke pot on it....no problem

Monoamineoxidase inhibitor

Its an enzyme in your body that breaks down a bunch of things. Like the garbage man for your blood stream kinda.

Mixing it with drugs can cause serotonin syndrome which is deadly.

Practically all drugs, even antidepressants & certain foods become toxic

I get it now. 3 inches of dangling fury. I just didn't see it before...literally.

Well shit...I had no idea....that shit gives me so much energy but also makes me feel sick on an empty stomach....also when I take it on an empty stomach it makes me want to puke for about 2 hrs after if I try and have a cig

Forgive me but what does maoi mean?....I drink and or smoke pot on it....no problem

Something interesting i noticed is that liver, fava beans, and chianti (hannibal lecter meal from silence of the lambs) are all foods that you cant eat with an MAOI, and sometimes MAOIs are used to treat certain mental problems

EDIT: and it does interact with pot and alcohol. just giving you a heads up

Well done have never been diagnosed with a mental disorder I can't say it's out of the question lol

Back