Why didn't Khabib wait for Conor backstage?

I don’t understand why you people want to act like dickheads and trolls. What’s the point?
You’re entertained by by normal people thinking you’re idiots? Wow. Congratulations.
Definitely not boring at all

Khabib was there on time like a professional, Conor was not.

The champ says when the press conference starts.

He said he will leave if McGregor is late a few days ago.

He kept his word and left.

That shit really backfired on McGregor, honestly. He was looking like a retard sitting up there by himself after showing up late.

All Khabib needed to do was say "Dana, I wait for chicken here"
Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.

You've got to be kidding. If Khabib sat there waiting for 30+ minutes, everyone would say it gives Conor some kind of control. Being late is some diva bullshit, and Khabib simply wasn't going to waste his time sitting around waiting for him. 15 minutes is a long enough grace period. How long is he supposed to sit there before you would consider it to not be calculated avoidance? 30 minutes? 60 minutes?

All Khabib needed to do was say "Dana, I wait for chicken here"
Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.

<36>

Why would he waste his time waiting for Conor?

Khabib is the champ. He isn’t going to wait around for anyone.

He said he'd leave and did. He is better off sticking to that. He will see him face-to-face at the weigh-ins anyway.

Because he is trying to make weight...not an easy task for him. He’s a professional and priory #1 is making weight for a championship fight, not to wait backstage to pull some thug antics. The guy is all business and Conor better be ready to scramble, sprawl, and defend off his back or he may literally quit by the 3rd.

Because he is trying to make weight...not an easy task for him. He’s a professional and priory #1 is making weight for a championship fight, not to wait backstage to pull some thug antics. The guy is all business and Conor better be ready to scramble, sprawl, and defend off his back or he may literally quit by the 3rd.

McGregor might quit on the stool after the 1st round beating.

you cant even find your own words,
chicken glass jaw Rat ? is that all you got ? all words coming out of Conors ass ?
use your own brain dont let others do it for you
I'd expect that from a broke bum

Back