Why don’t more Homes in North America come with a Bidet?

I used one in thailand. Such a great invention. The cold water splashing on the ass is fantastic. Dry ass with paper and totally clean!!!

You guys are making me want things shooting in my ass

i’ve never Experienced the pleasure of the bidet, but i’ve heard it’s wonderful. Is it harder to rigged them up? Why aren’t they putting toilet paper out of business???

It not hard at all, its as simple as installing a new toilet seat thats compatible and putting in a new t-joint for the water connection.

They don't teach you how to use these things in elementary school where one classmate smeared his shit on the bathroom stall wall.

They don't have TV documentaries on this except for NHK World covering the vastly superior toilet tech of Toto.

i’ve never Experienced the pleasure of the bidet, but i’ve heard it’s wonderful. Is it harder to rigged them up? Why aren’t they putting toilet paper out of business???
You would still use toilet paper first, but have a fully clean ass later.

Loved Tokyo.... didn’t use a single sheet of tp. I got this badboy ever since.

51U9NIxMlJL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

lol

Loved Tokyo.... didn’t use a single sheet of tp. I got this badboy ever since.

51U9NIxMlJL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

lol

Honest question because I was thinking about this, but how can you not use toilet paper? I mean don't you need to dry?

America in particular has Puritan roots, and the Puritans were not ok with pleasuring the butthole, it invites all sorts of demons.

America as a whole has always been very uptight about the human body.

Last edited:
America in particular has puritanical roots, and the puritans were not ok with pleasuring the butthole, it invites all sorts of demons.

Except for plastic surgery, tattoos and roids.

America in particular has puritanical roots, and the puritans were not ok with pleasuring the butthole, it invites all sorts of demons.

<45> Maybe you should study Japanese society..........

Is the idea that a squirt of water can clean your butthole just an internet thing, or do people actually believe it? Take a dirty car through a touchless carwash and then run your finger along the rocker panel. Then come back and tell us if you still think a squirt of water is cleaning your dirty ass.

Didn't read the thread but I've installed bidets on both toilets in my house.

I can now attest that only an uncivilized savage would ever shit without one.

Is the idea that a squirt of water can clean your butthole just an internet thing, or do people actually believe it? Take a dirty car through a touchless carwash and then run your finger along the rocker panel. Then come back and tell us if you still think a squirt of water is cleaning your dirty ass.

<PlusJuan>
A peasant posting with a filthy asshole.

Because you'd get a bunch of Kardashitwats thinking it was a bath for their Chihuahuas.

I like them but have little use for them.... My schedule, wake up.... coffee... dump.... shower.

If I have to take one mid day.... then that's a sign I just need to go back to bed and call it a day.

Ive had bidets installed in my two upstairs bathrooms for a few years. They're awesome

Back