Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should remove your head out of your ass and your foot out of your mouth.

How the hell did this guy do back-to-back rapes? I bust a nut once and all I care about is taking an immediate nap.

AAlhassan.jpg

The USADA database shows that Abdul Razak Alhassan has been tested twice in 2019. Alhassan was arrested in April and indicted in September on sexual assault charges. Abdul is still under UFC contract.

''Alhassan is being accused of driving both women, who were drunk, back to the 20-year-old’s home and forcibly raping both of them. The 20-year-old told police, according to the Star-Telegram, that Alhassan grabbed her from behind, pushed her face into the bed and raped her, then moved to her 22-year-old friend and raped her.''

''The UFC has not responded to Bloody Elbow’s repeated requests for comment regarding Alhassan’s indictment or clarification regarding his place on the UFC’s active roster. The promotion has also been asked whether they knew Alhassan was out on bail when he fought at UFC 228.''

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...k-alhassan-indicted-on-sexual-assault-charges

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...not-to-contact-alleged-victims-mma-crime-news
Have you ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty"?

How about "due process"?

Not from around here, perhaps?

for example Cochrane used to bang dudes in the ass in front of a camera for money, pretty disgusting, but the dude had some legit good tough fights that i enjoyed watching.
<{vega}>

You really don't care if a dude rapes women?!

Is this really proven?

Or drunk chicks wanted to fuck and in the morning realized they did not
or realized he is a fighter and they can milk some cash from him?

Keep this guy yet release a prospect like Michael Graves

That is actually a good point.

Graves was a domestic violence issues (misdemeanor battery).

"The UFC organization is aware that Michael Graves was arrested over the weekend on a misdemeanor battery charge. The organization takes this situation seriously and is in the process of gathering more information.

Graves has been removed from his scheduled bout on Nov. 19 as a result of the pending legal matter."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10...c-s-michael-graves-punched-elbowed-her-in-the

I believe in due process but I also understand a companies right to protect their brand.

You can put them on suspension until a court case is done. If they are found innocent then let them back in.

If found innocent and they were released from work without pay then they can counter sue the person that brought up the case.

I only bumped this thread because I was looking for an opponent for Shlemenko. I went to Niko Prices page and looked at one of his loses which was this guy. i saw he hadnt fought in awhile was was interesting cuz fighters like him fight fight fight so i looked him up on sherdog and fought this thread.
So thats why I bumped this.

i dont know what a rapist sounds like, but he doesn't seem to fit that type

Conor is still signed with the ufc..

We all know how these nights go. Its always fun and games and grinding ur leg and this and that. Then you bring them to some place quiet and its like BOOM, I'm not interested. Innocent until proven guilty.

Why is Hardy co-maining? Makes me think you view UFC as some org with ethical approach to things. Ha!

story is alot of BS

why would your Uber driver be in your bedroom?

Jesus christ so many pieces of shit in this thread

Yes, innocent until proven guilty sure, but the fucking dude was INDICTED, meaning there was sufficient enough evidence against him to issue a formal charge and now he has to plead guilty/not guilty.

Bunch of ignorant morons in this thread, whether you think he did it or not rape is fucking disgusting and this absolutely should be dealt with before he is allowed to fight again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back