Why is Khamzat such a huge favorite over Paulo? (Update: Cashed out bet)

No clue

Costa is elite (elevation aside)

basically a massive Burns with better TDD (less BJJ) but hits like a truck and is WAY stronger than burns

He's currently a -400 favorite

Paulo is big and proven at MW with good takedown defense/striking

Chimaev struggled against former 155lb Burns who got beat by Belal

Am I missing something?

Update:

View attachment 1001389
good work putting your balls on the line and in a multi as well!

Is that sportsbet, you an aussie?

Khamzat pumped out Costa,
and we may see the best version of Costa since the Romero fight

i would love this to be a 5 round fight, just bleed

good work putting your balls on the line and in a multi as well!

Is that sportsbet, you an aussie?
Yes brother

Their multi power play is the go, u can see how much of a boost it gives on the odds

Yes brother

Their multi power play is the go, u can see how much of a boost it gives on the odds
I switched to sportsbet a while ago better money backs on the horses!

Off topic, does Paulo ever slipped on USADA? They dude’s physics is a specimen

What "like Khamzat"? He's starched everyone he's beaten except for Gilbert, and even then, he still won a convincing decision. People like to discredit that win because he got dropped, like Gilbert didn't do the same thing against Kamaru..

You either need to make a better point or clarify yourself better playboy.

Who has he fought besides Gilbert? Holland has(or at least had) no TDD and Li is the second best name on his resume. Let Khamzat have one top 15 fight at MW before crowning him champion.

Who has he fought besides Gilbert? Holland has(or at least had) no TDD and Li is the second best name on his resume. Let Khamzat have one top 15 fight at MW before crowning him champion.

I'm not crowning him champion, I'm just saying he'll probably get through Costa with relative ease.

I like Hermansson, but he isnt all that good. So that doesnt really say a whole lot for Khamzat

He’s a top 10 MW who got ragdolled by Khamzat. It def says something. Costa has like one top 10 win ever over an old Romero.

Costa fights once a year. He's living off of his performances pre Izzy.
Post Izzy he's looked meh and I don't think he really takes his career seriously.

Translated: Khamzat is living off his performances pre Burns.

Post Burns he's looked meh, missed weight, and I don't think he really takes his career seriously.

I like Hermansson, but he isnt all that good. So that doesnt really say a whole lot for Khamzat
There is also a reason why Canfats blue belt ass, wanted that friendly exhibition fight to be wrestling and no submission wrestling…

I´m no Borz hater but man do i want Costa to win this.

I don't really think much of Costa. I honestly think that Belal and Burns would beat Costa

Back