Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

He doesn't do collabs for the most part. Lana Del Ray and Drake are some of the very few whove made more than one appearance. And he doesn't fuck with Drake anymore so thats one off the list
He has two collabs with Ariana Grande but she'd obviously be the A-side of that duo and only one of the songs is really all that popular

Lana would be weird halftime artist lol

He has two collabs with Ariana Grande but she'd obviously be the A-side of that duo and only one of the songs is really all that popular

Lana would be weird halftime artist lol

Those are her songs, not his.

i think youre older than me, and i hate when ppl say the word "bangers", that word to me either means shooting or fucking @Bang Bang
british people eat bangers and mash

NINTCHDBPICT000629301310.jpg

roflmao at TS not knowing who The Weeknd is or how popular he is
he has had several megahits over the years

got nearly 2 billions views on one song alone:

I guess TS still thinks Britney Spears is at the top of the billboards..

btw only tards get upset over who performs at the half time of a sporting event

roflmao at TS not knowing who The Weeknd is or how popular he is
he has had several megahits over the years

got nearly 2 billions views on one song alone:

I guess TS still thinks Britney Spears is at the top of the billboards..

btw only tards get upset over who performs at the half time of a sporting event

We got a lot of out of touch boomers on here

We got a lot of out of touch boomers on here

he's probably trolling.. or clueless out of touch right wingers (who have infested war room) are starting to infest mayberry as well
shame, this forum used to be OK for somewhat deep discussions before, now its mostly shit (but to be fair, whole of internet is facing this problem with no one reading the articles, only titles, and discussions are based around shitty "celebrity" social network posts)..

He was pretty good IMO.

Before the show I thought I only knew 1 or 2 songs by him and was a little confused with their choice.... by the end I realized I knew more songs from him than I thought. I also liked that he did it by himself because that really put the pressure on him and he went out there and did his thing.

He’s a satanist just like all major mainstream music acts see Madonna hanging from a cross

Gaga,Rihanna,Rolling Stones,Maroon five all have baphomet imagery in their videos and media
Don't you fucking dare to put Stones in one sentence with maroon five ever again, mister

He should change his name to “I’d like to buy a vowel”

I just still don't understand how. I'm 45, I know who he is. If you are on the internet, ever listen to radio or watch TV you know who he is. Blinding Lights is played loads if you watch NFL even.

Its the same as the generations before us. Most people don't grow past the music from their youth. I bet we will be flooded with 90s nostalgia the same way we have been flooded with the 80s over the last decade.

I think there is also a very big delineation over the last decade or so as hip hop completely hijacked modern pop music, so anyone who wasn't already into hip hop is probably stuck in the past.

If you ever get the feeling that music is no longer good, you need to do some self reflection on your life.

I don't actually think the music matters too much. Music is more of a state of happiness and it burns the present moment into your mind to create memories of the time. It's why people get stuck in the music they listened to growing up as it's not about the music, but their life at that time.

So if you can't find any new music you like to listen to, it's not about the music, it means you are not truly living and enjoyable the present day. Living in the past is no way to live. Hell, I'd love to be 18 again, but I can still reminisce and enjoy those memories without being consumed by them. I want to look back on memories I make right now in the future.

Guys,

I’m an open minded person and tried to get into The Weeknd. I’m even working on learning to play a cover of “blinding lights” with the guitar.

I listened to most of the tracks y’all posted in this thread but I just don’t think he’s all that good and I don’t see his music standing the test of time.

I encourage y’all to check out Anderson .Paak if you’ve never listened to him. IMO, he is one the best artists around today...

Back