Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

i dont like the weekend at all, fuck that falsetto bullshit autotune trash

When is the last time a Superbowl performance wasn't whack though? I don't think I've ever seen one that I actually enjoyed.
Prince was awesome, for a while performance top to bottom his was the best Super Bowl, I wasn’t much of a Prince fan before and that singlehanded made me a Prince fan, I was genuinely impressed. Bruce Springsteen’s sliding teabag was pretty great too.

that's actually a great point, i can't recall one either.

literally, not one

shoutout to Timberlake pulling out a titty on national TV and getting virtually none of the blame for that, respect

That's why Timberlake is an American legend. Dude out here literally saving Superbowl halftime shows for us. Music sucked, but damned if we didn't at least get a titty.

That's why Timberlake is an American legend. Dude out here literally saving Superbowl halftime shows for us. Music sucked, but damned if we didn't at least get a titty.
He's also one of the very very few people that has been a child star, then teen star, then adult star and hasn't really had any issues i.e. Corey Feldmen or Shia or Britney or any other people

It's like Timberlake and Kurt Russell that came out unscathed/molested

Prince was awesome, for a while performance top to bottom his was the best Super Bowl, I wasn’t much of a Prince fan before and that singlehanded made me a Prince fan, I was genuinely impressed. Bruce Springsteen’s sliding teabag was pretty great too.

<{katwhu}>

I guess it's subjective on what's good entertainment.

His music is great and the guy is big. It's 2021 boomers. Get with the times.

Probably one of my favorite current artists. Love the 80s throwback vibes.

Starboy, I Feel It Coming, and Blinding Light are bangers.
i think youre older than me, and i hate when ppl say the word "bangers", that word to me either means shooting or fucking @Bang Bang

I don't know any of his stuff other. I thought Blinding LIghts was just a Tik Tok meme. When it came on the TV me and my kids were like "Hey!! It's that Tiktok/Fortnite meme!!".
I'm clearly not their demographic. I listen to sports talk radio and once in a while crank up some Pantera or Beastie Boys.
beastie boys woulda been awesome

I still think they should’ve had a mash up of DMX and J Geils Band our there at the same time.

Gaslighting is when people twist events and truth enough that you don’t trust your own memory. It’s like lying, except you convince the other person through manipulation that something did or didn’t happen or happen some way.
oh lol, i guess that seems about right

i would actually say jt has decent music for today

Honestly, anyone not liking that performance has no taste in music. He was a true performer. I may not be a massive fan of his genre but you have fuck all idea about talent if you didn't dig that. He was a true legend. Actually shed a tear for my husband when he died, he was a massive influence on his guitar playing. Did the same when EVH went.

i think youre older than me, and i hate when ppl say the word "bangers", that word to me either means shooting or fucking @Bang Bang

I always say banger in a Manchester accent as my buddy uses the word all the time.

Meeeht, it's a fooken buunger

in regards to the weekend, the only songs i know of his are the blinding lights one and this one that i only really like cuz of the lyrics.

oh and im not sure this counts cuz its a remix but its good cuz i like synthwave

in regards to the weekend, the only songs i know of his are the blinding lights one and this one that i only really like cuz of the lyrics.

oh and im not sure this counts cuz its a remix but its good cuz i like synthwave

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it"

I feel like that was his biggest song

Back