Why would cops block the FBI from investigating a murder of one of their own?

Nice theory, but could you specifically point out which individuals you find "suspicious" in that picture and which "markers" you use?

I'm not a fan of cop culture and cop corruption at all, I've got no dog in this. if anything, I'm suspicious of cops by default.

I just think you're not being honest here about why you think the people on the picture are suspicious...

Perception is hardly a theory it's more of a personal and shared reality

“We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.”

We being the key word here. What are "we" supposed to be in this "society" we are supposed to be law abiding "citizens" so from the law abiding "citizens" perspective cops are good guys and anyone the cops say are bad guys are bad guys.

We all have personal prejudice whether we admit to it or not but I'm not going to act like I was born yesterday in the presence of a shady fucker just for the sake of being politically correct otherwise i'm going to be the sucker. In order for me to present you with "markers" I'd have to take you into that world where you could see for yourself how things can go down otherwise markers don't mean anything. Same way for cops you could teach a rookie cop everything there is to know about being a cop in the police academy. But until he's put in time and achieved some sort of level of experience he's nothing but a fucking rookie. It's the same thing on the street you pick things up as you go along that you would never pick up unless you've been there and seen for yourself how things work.

There is the perfect world in your head then there is the world that actually exists.

Seems incredibly shady, unless there's some "we take care of our own" dick measuring competition going on behind the scenes, which also wouldn't surprise me.

Police do seem to compete with other law enforcement agencies. City and county departments often don't share information immediately because one department wants the credit for the arrest. Police here often don't release video surveillance photos for several days because they don't want to admit that they need help to find a criminal. Doesn't the Baltimore police department have a long history of corruption?

Doesn't the Baltimore police department have a long history of corruption?
Most do, but how many have a murdered cop who was going to testify on criminal cops?

LOLOLOL at the borderline psychotic loons in here. You low information hacks have no clue what goes into any kind of investigation, especially one regarding a murdered policeman.

Having worked with the FBI in more than few capacities I can tell you they're not all that they're cracked up to be. Some great guys and some not so great. Remember when a bunch of agents were using FBI issued phones for dick pics and sexting shit ? Yea...the pinnacle of competency.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL at the borderline psychotic loons in here. You low information hacks have no clue what goes into any kind of investigation, especially one regarding a murdered policeman.

Having worked with the FBI in more than few capacities I can tell you they're not all that they're cracked up to be. Some great guys and some not so great. Remember when a bunch of agents were using FBI issued phones for dick pics and sexting shit ? Yea...the pinnacle of competency.
honestly they looked so cool in the X-files

Ha... totally cool. They have some great agents and some that are a little meh. Like police depts
It's funny how many respected institutions are filled with incompetence. A bit sad too.

It's common practice here to bring in an outside department in any police involved shootings.

The Baltimore police commissioner has asked for the FBI to take over the investigation. If the officer was scheduled to testify before a Federal Grand Jury, the US Marshalls office is probably investigating his death.

It's funny how many respected institutions are filled with incompetence. A bit sad too.

It's a bit subjective, of course, but you're right. Overall we have mostly good, hard working and competent people, but we have some absolute shit birds too that have no business being here by any reasonable standard.

It's a bit subjective, of course, but you're right. Overall we have mostly good, hard working and competent people, but we have some absolute shit birds too that have no business being here by any reasonable standard.
I worked for the government in Belgium. don't get me started.

It's common practice here to bring in an outside department in any police involved shootings.

The Baltimore police commissioner has asked for the FBI to take over the investigation. If the officer was scheduled to testify before a Federal Grand Jury, the US Marshalls office is probably investigating his death.

We have a Force Investigation Unit and sometimes we hand it over to the Feds. Sadly, most people have no idea exactly what we can/can't do regarding use of force. All u.o.f. situations look bad. It's not exactly easy to make them look painless.

As a military veteran I was surprised how often things go unreported or were simply covered up. I was never a police officer yet I imagine it’s the same “good ole boy system” in principle. It was really a cess pool for snakes to slither around. All it takes was a higher up that was a careless garbage of a human and it literally spoiled everything. I came to the realization I appreciate the good one’s with integrity but I am very cognizant the bad one’s are out there.

Do tell. What's it like ?
It's a bit long, so spoiler tag.

Basically, they completely ignored safety and health regulations, nearly no oversight on who's

When I started working, there was a part in my contract that stated I was NOT ALLOWED to say anything negative about the Provincial Center that I was working at, to the public. This in theory meant that I wasn't allowed to complain to my girlfriend about the day-to-day operations where I worked.

Here's one example.

I had to supervise/maintain the basement under a swimming pool where all of the valves and pipes were. The cleanliness and health of this place was very vital for the safety of the people swimming, and the workers downstairs.

My first assignment was to organize to clean this place. I asked how long ago it was cleaned last, they told me about 6 years ago.

I told them it needs to be cleaned more routinely to keep the equipment functioning and they ignored it.

They tried to get one of the workers to ride a transporter around this basement, with very heavy loads on it. I had to intervene since the workers weren't wearing safety shoes and the spaces in which they were supposed to ride were confined. They sighed and made it clear they didn't care for safety regulations.

This basement had a VERY thick layer of dust on the floor and all of the equipment. I had to plead for a very long time to get dust masks.

The workers told me that they had cleaned up asbestos a couple of years ago without fucking masks. When I brought this up they just brushed it off, again.

There was graffiti in this basement too. I asked if this place gets locked at night and the boss didn't know. I had to ask around to find the guy responsible for locking it. He pointed to a small fence a bit in front of the entrance that was small enough for a child to hop over it and said that he closes that every night. I asked him about the main door and he said he doesn't have time for that.

Mind you, there were high pressured, low maintained valves in this place that would blow the head of kids playing around with them clean off. (not sure if valve is the correct word but you know what I mean)

Then there was the problem of people higher up organizing events, and the people who were supposed to set up this event (tables, tents etc) not knowing about it until a couple of hours beforehand. The communication channels were a maze.

They set up free golf courses for the day. You had to sign up online, and meet at a designated place. This was from about 10:00 to 15:00, approximately. The guy who was responsible to teach these people, didn't show up until 14:00. When I complained, someone told me the guy was family of one of the people higher up so he could basically do what he want.

These people were just waiting there for the longest time.

There's more but I'm getting frustrated just talking about this shit again.

Short: absolutely zero regard for health and safety regulations, shitty planning, people getting hired were just friends or family of people higher up without them actually being qualified.

And when I complained to the HR person someone told me I just made a big mistake cause she's sleeping with the boss, lol.

UPDATE:

• Sean Suiter was going to testify about a 2010 search of drug dealer Umar Burley's car
  • He carried out the search at the request of Wayne Jenkins, one of the seven former officers now on trial for federal racketeering charges
  • Jenkins allegedly planted 28 grams of heroin in Burley's vehicle then told Suiter - who he said was 'clueless' about the plot - to look inside it
  • The discovery of the drugs led to Burley being sentenced to 15 years in prison
  • On November 16, Suiter, 43, was shot in the head as he canvassed about a year-old murder case he was working on
  • His partner took cover and did not see his killer who is yet to be identified
  • Suiter was due to testify before the grand jury in Jenkins' case on November 17
  • Federal prosecutors have now charged Jenkins with additional charges over the 2010 incident
  • As a result, the Baltimore PD finally relinquished their murder probe into Suiter's death and asked the FBI to take over
  • Suiter was never suspected of being involved in the corruption scheme
  • It is now clear when he learned the drugs he found in 2010 had been 'planted'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oing-testify-planted-drugs.html#ixzz507xZEHNi

It's a bit long, so spoiler tag.

Basically, they completely ignored safety and health regulations, nearly no oversight on who's

When I started working, there was a part in my contract that stated I was NOT ALLOWED to say anything negative about the Provincial Center that I was working at, to the public. This in theory meant that I wasn't allowed to complain to my girlfriend about the day-to-day operations where I worked.

Here's one example.

I had to supervise/maintain the basement under a swimming pool where all of the valves and pipes were. The cleanliness and health of this place was very vital for the safety of the people swimming, and the workers downstairs.

My first assignment was to organize to clean this place. I asked how long ago it was cleaned last, they told me about 6 years ago.

I told them it needs to be cleaned more routinely to keep the equipment functioning and they ignored it.

They tried to get one of the workers to ride a transporter around this basement, with very heavy loads on it. I had to intervene since the workers weren't wearing safety shoes and the spaces in which they were supposed to ride were confined. They sighed and made it clear they didn't care for safety regulations.

This basement had a VERY thick layer of dust on the floor and all of the equipment. I had to plead for a very long time to get dust masks.

The workers told me that they had cleaned up asbestos a couple of years ago without fucking masks. When I brought this up they just brushed it off, again.

There was graffiti in this basement too. I asked if this place gets locked at night and the boss didn't know. I had to ask around to find the guy responsible for locking it. He pointed to a small fence a bit in front of the entrance that was small enough for a child to hop over it and said that he closes that every night. I asked him about the main door and he said he doesn't have time for that.

Mind you, there were high pressured, low maintained valves in this place that would blow the head of kids playing around with them clean off. (not sure if valve is the correct word but you know what I mean)

Then there was the problem of people higher up organizing events, and the people who were supposed to set up this event (tables, tents etc) not knowing about it until a couple of hours beforehand. The communication channels were a maze.

They set up free golf courses for the day. You had to sign up online, and meet at a designated place. This was from about 10:00 to 15:00, approximately. The guy who was responsible to teach these people, didn't show up until 14:00. When I complained, someone told me the guy was family of one of the people higher up so he could basically do what he want.

These people were just waiting there for the longest time.

There's more but I'm getting frustrated just talking about this shit again.

Short: absolutely zero regard for health and safety regulations, shitty planning, people getting hired were just friends or family of people higher up without them actually being qualified.

And when I complained to the HR person someone told me I just made a big mistake cause she's sleeping with the boss, lol.

Graffiti in Belgium...?

As a military veteran I was surprised how often things go unreported or were simply covered up. I was never a police officer yet I imagine it’s the same “good ole boy system” in principle. It was really a cess pool for snakes to slither around. All it takes was a higher up that was a careless garbage of a human and it literally spoiled everything. I came to the realization I appreciate the good one’s with integrity but I am very cognizant the bad one’s are out there.

Prior service Marine and army myself. We have some p.o.'s whose weapons are so gunked up they won't function. Chicken bones in shotgun barrels. Uniforms like a bag of worms. Our equipment is cheap garbage and rarely functions properly. It's fucking infuriating.

The good ol' boy system is not nearly as influential as one might think. If anything it benefits the minority officers to a much greater degree.

Also, people need to realize 99% of us are not going to risk our careers, possible prison time and the safety of ourselves/family to do snakey shit or plant dope/evidence. Of course it happens, but not like it's made out to be.

Back