Why would cops block the FBI from investigating a murder of one of their own?

lol yeah what's weird about that?

Not sure I guess. Been to Belgium once briefly on a military flight to Italy or Kuwait. Don't remember. I think I saw a spray painted dong on a windmill tough.

What kills me, is that no matter how many examples we see of just how corrupt, and full of conspiracy things really are, most of the peanut gallery will tell you how sure they are that they know how things work, and it is simple. No conspiracy to see here folks.

No possibility of BLM influence in the Baltimore police department? Sure, that's very real corruption, with another dynamic though.

Like I thought, you dislike 5/7 of the people in that picture. Charming.

Honestly 4.

The 2 guys on the left look mad. The white guy on top just looks like someone into some shady stuff - maybe it's the thinning hair or the big ears - maybe he just looks like the crooked cop in the movies. The white guy with the big head is probably the dumb one that just went along with the rest because that's what he's done his whole life.

Live_Leak-dot-com-e7e_1511915223-170301-baltimore-cops-mn-2-1740.jpg

The other 3 are probably ok although the officer next to the end right on top row is slightly leaning to one side - bad posture or bad attitude? Hmmm.

After James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton, no one trusts the FBI.
<BronTroll1>

What kills me, is that no matter how many examples we see of just how corrupt, and full of conspiracy things really are, most of the peanut gallery will tell you how sure they are that they know how things work, and it is simple. No conspiracy to see here folks.

Baltimore is a notoriously corrupt department. It’s a shame, the culture there is rotten to the core.

Assuming all police departments are the same is like assuming all school districts, hospitals, etc. are all run the same way. Some are professional and well-run, and some are not.

If I got murdered I wouldn't want the FBI investigating. I've met so many idiotic FBI agents while at the PD.

Look at how many recent terror attack suspects had been cleared by them before going out and committing mass murder.

They are no longer the premier law enforcement entity they were yeara back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back