Will Conor Lose Most Of His Mayweather Money After Being Sued?

He cost 6 people their fights and the UFC those fights and potential PPV buys. I think they all should sue him and the UFC should cut his ass. Guy doesn't defend the belts he won but is pissed when the belts are stripped and others are making forward progress. GO HOME CONOR the world will move on without you, as it the UFC has done for more than a year.

Will not cut him ie grant him free agency.

It's sucks if their goose stops laying eggs but damned if they let him lay some for himself.

I don't think you understand what a class action lawsuit it.

He'll get hit with a few but he'll pay less than you think. Juries are not going to give a $1 million for some glass in his face. I wish it worked that way but it doesn't.
Glass in the face is pretty serious, they could go blind or have scars for all their lives. But is not only the glass in the face and the punches in the face, there is also the Money they lost only because of conor and the Money the UFC lost because of him.

So it is a good Chance the he lose a very good amount of Money. Take notice that the UFC has/can pay alot better lawers.

He won't be. There seems to be some misunderstanding on how lawsuits work. You don't just sue and get millions of dollars. Juries are generally stingy when it comes to pain and suffering and punitive damages are actually quite rare. A couple people like Chiesa will get a little money for their loss wages. A lawsuit is not the lottery.
Yeah but that’s when the damage is accidental, jurors will have no problem hanging Conor for throwing a toddler like Tantrum and causing damage to fighters who need these fights to support their families because they don’t make Conor money. What Conor did was with violent intent, this isn’t a fender bender where someone is suing for whiplash and it was an accident. I don’t think you understand how the law works especially in a place like New York. I had knew a kid who was in a car accident in California caused by a drunk driver who’s family was very wealthy he didn’t get injured that badly but ended up with 4 million dollars. California and New York tend to have very similar laws.

Last edited:
Conor didn´t intentionally mean to hurt anyone. He aimed at the bus, not the people.

If that will make any difference i don´t know.
There were people on the bus, drunk drivers don’t get off when they kill families because they didn’t mean to hurt anyone they were aiming at the car not the people. Are you dense or actually retarded, serious question?

I don't know about 'most' of the money but he will lose some of it for sure, the other problem is if he wasn't smart with it (ie investing a good chunk of it from the getgo) he might find himself broke, its unthinkable but it happens to rich people sometimes if their money gets tied up in various things like cars/houses/boats, investments, lawsuits, back taxes, etc. If it happened to Mayweather it can happen to him easily.

There were people on the bus, drunk drivers don’t get off when they kill families because they didn’t mean to hurt anyone they were aiming at the car not the people. Are you dense or actually retarded, serious question?
I should clear and edit that statement, i meant hypothetically, in court could he/the defence lawyer claim that and get a milder penalty?

(Wrote that 13 seconds after waking up this morning)

At this point, he needs the UFC more than they need him. Dana needs to grow a pair and stop acting like he's untouchable.
WME have 4.2bill in this thing. They need their number 1 attraction.

They can fire him and he can go to boxing.

I should clear and edit that statement, i meant hypothetically, in court could he/the defence lawyer claim that and get a milder penalty?

(Wrote that 13 seconds after waking up this morning)
Probably not because prosecution would respond similar to how I did to you and the jury would think the defense/Conor is retarded for thinking I didn’t mean to defense would work. He’s an adult not 5 even if he acts like a child he will be tried as an adult.

He cost 6 people their fights and the UFC those fights and potential PPV buys. I think they all should sue him and the UFC should cut his ass. Guy doesn't defend the belts he won but is pissed when the belts are stripped and others are making forward progress. GO HOME CONOR the world will move on without you, as it the UFC has done for more than a year.
Yeah because people were really gonna buy this card for 6 nobodies lol.

Conor has probably just made the buy-rate sky high. People actually are learning about this card and about who Khabib is because of this.

Bitter broke bums, sitting there desperately hoping somebody else losses their fortune instead of trying to improve your own fortune, what pathetic bottom feeders you are.

Probably not because prosecution would respond similar to how I did to you and the jury would think the defense/Conor is retarded for thinking I didn’t mean to defense would work. He’s an adult not 5 even if he acts like a child he will be tried as an adult.
That’s why i asked, just qurious how this works.

. I had knew a kid who was in a car accident in California caused by a drunk driver who’s family was very wealthy he didn’t get injured that badly but ended up with 4 million dollars. California and New York tend to have very similar laws.

What was the name of the plaintiff in that case? I would like to look it up. I call bullshit.

Back