Television Will Smith does not like Chris Rock's new special.

Umm yea, regardless of color any person who would have fought back would have been looked down upon. Chris did the right thing and you choose to criticize him?
There is no situation in life when smiling after bein slapped is the right thing. You guys are all lemmings bc you hate Will Smith.

Bullies usually can't handle being smacked back. Chris fucked him up on stage and he had it coming.

There is no situation in life when smiling after bein slapped is the right thing. You guys are all lemmings bc you hate Will Smith.

TBF I think it was less of Rock not wanting to defend himself and more of him being completely fucking confused as to what just happened. Pretty sure for the short few seconds immediately after it happened he was wondering if it was some skit he was unaware of, probably wrecking his brain thinking he forgot a part of the script. It was only after Smith walked off that the reality of it finally sunk in.

TBF I think it was less of Rock not wanting to defend himself and more of him being completely fucking confused as to what just happened. Pretty sure for the short few seconds immediately after it happened he was wondering if it was some skit he was unaware of, probably wrecking his brain thinking he forgot a part of the script. It was only after Smith walked off that the reality of it finally sunk in.
Exactly this. Initial shock must have been overwhelming - especially for a sensitive guy like Chris.

Yes I get that. But Chris rock was running his mouth prior. Got bitch slapped for it. And tried to laugh it off. And now comes back running his mouth again.

The only reason why people here don t support Will Smith in this is because they hate him for being a cuck and having fucked up children.

It's out already?

Yeah it's...watchable. Ben Foster stole the show when he was on screen as usual. This was the story of a real life slave whose ordeal and injuries were significant in history and abolition...and this movie had him fighting alligators underwater and shit.

The slap overall was bad. They (will & jada) both laughed for a second then she looked at him. Will was stupid for that. If anything, he should've slapped Chris during commercials.
On the other hand, Chris has been talking about Jada several times and MAYBE he deserved to get slapped, off camera. If Will was classy, he would've pulled Chris to the side.
You know who should've got scolded? Jada and the dude she cheated with.

Yes I get that. But Chris rock was running his mouth prior. Got bitch slapped for it. And tried to laugh it off. And now comes back running his mouth again.

The only reason why people here don t support Will Smith in this is because they hate him for being a cuck and having fucked up children.

Rock was hosting the Oscars as a comedian. Cracking jokes at the expense of actors has been a staple of hosting for a long time. Ricky Gervais was absolutely brutal at roasting actors when he hosted the Globes. Can you imagine if all those guys came up and slapped Gervais. If anything, Smith came off as the real bitch when he laughed at Rock poking fun at other actors yet threw a hissy fit when the joke was about his wife.

While I can't speak for others, I personally don't hate Smith for being a cuck. If anything, I feel sorry for him because he seemed like a nice dude trapped in a shitty relationship but still desperately clinging on because he just doesn't want to quit. But he deserved whatever hate he gets for taking things out on a friend.

Yeah it's what Oscar hosts do dummy, talk. If you call that "running your mouth" you sound like you're also prone to having hurt feelings with lady-like nerve endings. Also a possible cuck.

Exactly this. Initial shock must have been overwhelming - especially for a sensitive guy like Chris.
Ever been smacked by someone out of nowhere? Odd as fcuk

james-franco-wait-what.gif

I would have loved to see him try this on Bronson or Jack Palance etc. Of course he wouldn't because he knows he wouldn't be capable and wouldn't have gotten away with it either.

There is a section in Schwarzenegger's book where he is at a large Hollywood social dinner and Charles Bronson is there and not really speaking, looking uncomfortable. Someone's overly important wife has been seated next to Bronson and is babbling on with glamour socialite shit at him. Bronson turns and looks at her and says "Lady, I hate small talk!"
Stunned she turns to talk to someone else.
lol

Michael Winner sent Bronson the script for Death Wish. Bronson phoned him and said he'd like to do it.

Winner, "You want to do the film? Great!"

Bronson, "No, I'd like to shoot muggers. But I'll do the film as well"

. His wife is trash. She will continue to be trash. There will be more 'episodes and entanglements' yet. Do you think Jada thinks more of him after all this? Is he Tupac yet?

Nope.

IIRC, shortly after it, Jada released a statement to the effect that she was, "Not the kind of woman who needed a man to fight her battles for her"

So yeah, Smith humiliated himself for absolutely nothing. She doesn't respect him and never will.

Rock is single, rich AF, his kids aren't freaks and now he's verbally made Smith tap to strikes. While Selective Outrage would always have been a hit, the fact people knew he was going to retaliate against Smith and Mrs Potato Head would have brought in a lot of casuals - I was one of them - and made Rock even more money.

Who's smiling now?:)

Last edited:
Rock is single, rich AF, his kids aren't freaks and now he's verbally made Smith tap to strikes. While Selective Outrage would always have been a hit, the fact people knew he was going to retaliate against Smith and Mrs Potato Head would have brought in a lot of casuals and made Rock even more money.

Not to mention that since the slap in terms of straight up acting projects, Fargo Season 4 > Emancipation.

Chris is coming for the rap title next.

It is ironic that narcissist will feels embarrassed when he embarrassed and emasculated rock with the bitch slap infront of millions of folks in the u.s and their own peers.

Rock is single, rich AF, his kids aren't freaks and now he's verbally made Smith tap to strikes. While Selective Outrage would always have been a hit, the fact people knew he was going to retaliate against Smith and Mrs Potato Head would have brought in a lot of casuals and made Rock even more money.

Verbally tap to strike?
Nice mental gymnastics. You cannot repackage getting slapped in front of billions and smiling into anything else. It was the biggest humiliation in showbiz history.

Back