Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

After Colorado Ruling, Should GOP States Bar Biden From Ballot?​

Any supporter of BLM can be classified by state legislatures as an insurrectionist and then blocked from the ballot.​

who are the real grifters, war mongers, insider traders, and profiteers again?

Yes but post Presidency that is the question? Jarrad taking care of business. 2 billion here a billion there it starts to add up. The grift is strong in this one.

Any supporter of BLM can be classified by state legislatures as an insurrectionist and then blocked from the ballot.​

this is so stupid and i really hope they go with that lmao

I mean... can anyone pretend this article isn't utterly stupid?

All Trump does is take L’s in court. I have never seen anyone lose as much as Donny loses. What a loser!

I mean... can anyone pretend this article isn't utterly stupid?
Its so dumb you have to admire the stupidity and that someone could actually show that to the world and claim the idea. Also what a shock its about black people.

Its so dumb you have to admire the stupidity and that someone could actually show that to the world and claim the idea. Also what a shock its about black people.
Could be about trannies tbf

the its bad for dems and this is not a good look for dems point is already going around... trump has no shame or respect for anything so its on dems for what he causes

Just like it's on the fire for being hot if you burn your hand on it.

It's not "your a fucking pathetic absurd idiot"

It's the fires fault for being hot.

I've also seen trumpidians saying there goanna do what those demtards did if trump won saying "I'm gonna leave the country"

Bad man did bad and is facing consequences.

If you support bad man. Your a bad man.

Oh he's on your team? Sounds like you're teams bad.

Oh guy on my team did bad? He ain't on my team then.

This is pretty wild, can't imagine even Democrats, who loath the thought of Trump back in office but can see past that, think this is a wise move.

Not only is it a dirty move, it's only going to help Trump's popularity. Few like an unfair fight.

Last edited:
Please don’t threaten us with a good time ……laughing at you jerkoffs again.

<{outtahere}>

i hope they don't go through on it. i'm having a hard enough of a time keeping you guys up to date with all the latest maga trash to get dumpstered in court from after their first go-around.

if this shit becomes the norm, joe is gonna have to build some more cages just to house these treasonous vermin. aww hell, just send these domestic terrorists to gitmo!

Last edited:
This is a blessing in disguise. Trump isn’t winning a damn thing, even if he is on the ballot.

I’d like him to be convicted of something first before being removed

Back