Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

Knew this clown wouldn't be able to control herself and not make an idiot out of herself

God... she looks like every obsessive psycho ex-girlfriend we've all had the pleasure of dating

Remember when the news always said "allegedly" when referring to someone accused of a crime, even if there is video proof, because they hadn't been convicted yet? They did that to avoid libel lawsuits.

Did TDS really break them into forgetting they had to do that? They just feel comfortable labelling him an "insurrectionist" without using "allegedly" and neither Trump nor anyone involved in Jan 6 has even been charged with "insurrection" in any court.

Funny how comfortable they feel trashing someone they claim to believe is a fascist dictator.

LOL! So is that really your only takeaway from the last few years?

Y'all are so blinded it's crazy.
If you are going to call me blind can you do me the courtesy of letting me know what I can't see? What do you think Trump did thats so bad that you think its justified to make it illegal to vote for him? How many politicians do we vote for without thinking twice that they are murderers?

I've never watched that guy but he must be in some vile group, other than being a lefty with a bad political opinion, to be compared to the Right's problem with white supremacy.
He is completely unhinged. He's the type who would be as bad as the Taliban if he had any power.

Knew this clown wouldn't be able to control herself and not make an idiot out of herself

God... she looks like every obsessive psycho ex-girlfriend we've all had the pleasure of dating

Reminds me of the Black Hole Sun video

bhs4.jpg

If you are going to call me blind can you do me the courtesy of letting me know what I can't see? What do you think Trump did thats so bad that you think its justified to make it illegal to vote for him? How many politicians do we vote for without thinking twice that they are murderers?
I’d say attempting a coup is a pretty damn good reason.

And I’m not just talking about his neckbeard followers storming the Capitol. If an incumbent engages in a multi-state scheme to replace the lawful electors of various states, as determined by the laws and votes of that state, with a different list that he pulled out of his ass which would keep him in power despite losing at the polls, that is an attempted coup.

And I’m not just talking about his neckbeard followers storming the Capitol. If an incumbent engages in a multi-state scheme to replace the lawful electors of various states, as determined by the laws and votes of that state, with a different list that he pulled out of his ass which would keep him in power despite losing at the polls, that is an attempted coup.
Which law did he specifically break during this alleged coup? I'd also like the evidence of this as well, if you don't mind

Which law did he specifically break during this alleged coup? I'd also like the evidence of this as well, if you don't mind
Then it sounds like you should get busy reading some indictments.

Then it sounds like you should get busy reading some indictments.
So you want me to go find the evidence for your argument. The evidence you claim to have seen (I assume since you're so sure he was a part of a coup) and could easily summarize and point to the source of the evidence you saw.

Nah, just repeat a talking point and tell anyone who challenges the talking point to research evidence for YOUR argument.

<36>

I expected as much from you

Remember when the news always said "allegedly" when referring to someone accused of a crime, even if there is video proof, because they hadn't been convicted yet? They did that to avoid libel lawsuits.

Did TDS really break them into forgetting they had to do that? They just feel comfortable labelling him an "insurrectionist" without using "allegedly" and neither Trump nor anyone involved in Jan 6 has even been charged with "insurrection" in any court.

Funny how comfortable they feel trashing someone they claim to believe is a fascist dictator.
I agree he should be tried and convicted first. I also think it should be cleared up before the election. And it doesn't have to be "insurrection" just like it didn't have to be "collusion". I don't know who all was involved behind the scenes, although TR7MP Capos had contacts with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, that were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy.

We also know TR7MP's non-WH lawyers worked on a plan to impede the peaceful transfer of power. It would be hard to imagine he had no idea what they were doing and hadn't give the okay personally. There were numerous contacts with State officials including by TR7MP himself and a SCOTUS Justice's spouse.

So you want me to go find the evidence for your argument. The evidence you claim to have seen (I assume since you're so sure he was a part of a coup) and could easily summarize and point to the source of the evidence you saw.

Nah, just repeat a talking point and tell anyone who challenges the talking point to research evidence for YOUR argument.

<36>

Lmao it’s not MY argument. I didn’t invent it FFS.
He is charged with breaking a multitude of laws. If you want to know which ones, go read the Jack Smith and GA indictments.
There is a large amount of evidence against him. If you want to know what it is, go read the indictments, and while you’re at it, read about the testimony involved in the guilty pleas of his co-conspirators.

Talking to an troll like you is always a waste of time; doubly so when you want me to write a wall of text summarizing readily-available information.
So go do your homework.

He tried to stay in power after losing the election by having States he lost, but that were Republican controlled, submit fraudulent electors. And what murderers are you talking about?

It's the basis of his DC and GA indictments. I don't see how you missed it but you have to do a little bit of the legwork yourself.

<36>

They're indictments bro. Don't look silly now laughing it away and then continue to say he hasn't been charged with "insurrection". {<shrug}

I’d say attempting a coup is a pretty damn good reason.

Did any of that actually happen though? Has anyone been convicted or is it just allegations? Assuming it did happen though, I still wouldnt make it illegal to vote for someone because of a crime. The could run their campaign from a jailcell if they want.

Did any of that actually happen though? Has anyone been convicted or is it just allegations? Assuming it did happen though, I still wouldnt make it illegal to vote for someone because of a crime. The could run their campaign from a jailcell if they want.
GTFOH. You're a cult member. LOL! <36>

Back