Winning Gloves...Are they worth it?

I just got a pair of Triumph United Heatseekers gloves, and they feel great. It's hard to gauge how they are compared to winning gloves, but compared to my 18 oz IMF Ringsides, they offer similar levels of protection, though I haven't gotten to use them too much.

if you would charge for your offer you could get money for the gloves...try it more like this....

I'll let you ________ me for 20 bucks.
will you ______me for 20 bucks.

or

give me 20 bucks and i'll ______the ______out of you..

your marketing is all wrong keep working on it though man you'll get those gloves soon.I just hope you'll be able to sit down and check them out instead of standing....

thats only 15 customers and you'll have your gloves you should be able to knock that out if your not picky.We wil expect a review of your gloves soon...btw i love mine they are the 600's with velcro in black.....If your wondering how i got them my g/f bought them for me the downside is my wife keeps asking where i got them.....goood luck man!!!

I'll have to keep that in mind.

after alot of saving and extra hours i finished the set.

Winninggear.jpg

nice man... how does the foul protector feel?

Amazing. The best cup i have ever tried on and i got it when they were 130.00 so it was 20 dollars cheaper then say the grant no foul. It is not stiff like most no foul protectors it is very mobile. It conforms to you and it is not anything close to a hassle, id rather wear it then not. Basically im saying you dont even notice it. I dont think its possible for winning to make a bad product.

Looks good, now invest in a new bath mat. That looks nasty! :icon_lol:
lol its supposed to be shaggy like that

Thanks, the lighting is crap in that picture. I will take another one today.

I'm debating the Headgear FG-2900 and the FG-5000.

Any thoughts? Am I going to look like a sissy if I get the FG-5000?

if you're getting your ass kicked... then yeah :) jk.

im gonna get the 1900 or 2900.....dont know which one yet...

no, alot of people think that.

do you just train real boxing or do you do muay thai?

If its just boxing i would get whatever you can afford. If get your nose broken then you wont be able to train for a while, and it could lead to breathing problems if it isnt set right etc..

so all professional fighters wear the 5000 so they dont get put out of training and even a fight because of a stupid broken nose.

Cool. Thanks. I only do Muay Thai.

I knew this one kid that won't spar at all, because he already broke his nose badly. His parents said he had to use a face bar if he sparred, and he didn't want to look like a sissy, so he wouldn't spar.

Cool. Thanks. I only do Muay Thai.

I knew this one kid that won't spar at all, because he already broke his nose badly. His parents said he had to use a face bar if he sparred, and he didn't want to look like a sissy, so he wouldn't spar.

Dumbest thing I've heard in a while. What a fragile ego.

You shouldn't be worried about what others think especially if they judge you based on your sparring equipment.

Dumbest thing I've heard in a while. What a fragile ego.

The fg-2900 protects the nose pretty well, but of course not quite as well as the fg-5000.

Manny Pacquiao uses the fg-5000. I guess hes a pussy too.

I do kind of have an issue with the bar type face guard. Its so hard to hurt a guy with that sort of headgear that it almost gives him an unfair advantage.
Keep in mind when I say hurt I dont mean really hurt, I mean giving the guy pause when you smack him to make him think twice before coming in on you. It is sparing after all. If you cant make him worry somewhat about your punches, then he will be relentless in his attack.

Back