Winter Olympics 2018 PyeongChang Discussion: Norovirus and North Korea Nuclear Holocaust Edition

Damn, that Canadian Ski-Cross guy got fucked up. Four broken ribs, something else, and fractured pelvis.

Damn, that Canadian Ski-Cross guy got fucked up. Four broken ribs, something else, and fractured pelvis.
I guessed ribs and a puncture lung. I was close. He was lucky to spin around and land the way he did. Could have been much worse

Im going to bed if this hockey game goes to a shoot out

Getting to watch the Canada/America rivalry in women's hockey makes me even sadder that nhl players aren't at these Olympics. Canada/USA in 2010 was so hype.

Getting to watch the Canada/America rivalry in women's hockey makes me even sadder that nhl players aren't at these Olympics. Canada/USA in 2010 was so hype.

Bettman is a donk. "World Cup" is the YAMMA Pit of hockey.

Great game in 2010 and right now. US women are controlling overtime.

It was 25 years since my country's last winter Olympics medal then they get 2 in a hour or so

No idea who the hell they are but still pretty neat

Wow, I thought they would put the whistles away in overtime.

Gold medal being decided by a shootout. Gross.

Lol canada busting out their Fulton Reed on the pp and the mongrel can't even stand without falling

Goalies could literally come out and poke check every one of these attempts

Holy shit, she just Forsberg'd her lol.

.. I mean, sort of.

Most of these shots have been pretty bad but that forsberg goal and the USA game winner were dirty

I mean this is like atom tier hockey so it's not surprising.

I gave them too much credit comparing it to single A minor midget -- I mean, US Can women's game always demonstrate passion but that skill level is embarrassing for "top level" international play

I gave them too much credit comparing it to single A minor midget -- I mean, US Can women's game always demonstrate passion but that skill level is embarrassing for "top level" international play

That’s pretty much every sport, idk why you were surprised.

That’s pretty much every sport, idk why you were surprised.

Women's basketball and soccer at least demonstrate fundamentals -- I just saw a learch fall on her ass trying to hold the line on a pp in OT and then a chick not even pinch the boards on a PP -- she legit just left the zone when the penalty killer was dumping the puck regardless.

There's limited skill and then there is no IQ -- we saw both on display in that game

Women's basketball and soccer at least demonstrate fundamentals -- I just saw a learch fall on her ass trying to hold the line on a pp in OT and then a chick not even pinch the boards on a PP -- she legit just left the zone when the penalty killer was dumping the puck regardless.

There's limited skill and then there is no IQ -- we saw both on display in that game

Women’s basketball is trash. They can’t even attack the rim, it’s just a bunch of shooting with a shorter 3pt line. Tennis and soccer are technically decent at the very highest level with the elite teams/players but the pace is still significantly slower and overall still more sloppy than men’s. Hockey in general is a fairly sloppy game, so it’s not surprising that womens hockey is even more sloppy than mens. Softball, basketball, hockey and mma are like watching men’s high school athletics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back