Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

If she forgot to work out for a week she'd become a Mctubby tub tub

I wasn't going to fwap this hour, but after seeing Hayden in her pink bikini, it's on like donkey kong

Pretty sure you could say that about every person in the world, what an odd critisicm.

Anyway,

hayden-lulu-lemon.jpg

That is hot.

i dont get why people get so ga ga over her
sure shes hot but really?
shes nothing special but i guess thats just me

he could do better without any problems , ukrainien girls are hot.... still not bad :)

5'1", quite the size difference.

Wlad's big ol' shlong is probably just as thick and as long as that chick's forearm...

lol Hayden likes them big I guess......she probably gets almost cut in half everytime they get jiggy with it!!!:icon_chee:icon_twis

It's true.

'Heroes' actress visits Japan dolphin hunt town

By JAY ALABASTER, Associated Press Writer Jay Alabaster, Associated Press Writer

Wlad shoulda KO'd some foos... show em wsup

I'm glad all the people who are trashing this girl got banned. Because never in their wildest dreams could they get a girl this hot.

Hayden Panettiere and boxer beau protest dolphin hunt - USATODAY.com

haydenx-large.jpg

1abloghaydenandwladamirx-wide-community.jpg

Happening now: Hayden Panettiere, and her boyfriend, world champion boxer Wladimir Klitschko, are camped out on white cloths in the shapes of dolphins in protest of the annual dolphin hunt in Taiji, a fishing village in southwestern Japan. "We are trying to peacefully come up with better ideas as to how to generate income and utilize the nature here," Panettiere told reporters, according to AP. "We've been to Taiji before and it's a beautiful place with beautiful wildlife."

Who let the geneticist in the boxing forum? Jesus Christ, buddy, the hate is strong with you.

Back