Wladimir Klitschko shagging Hayden Panettiere

gallery_main-hayden-panettiere-wladimir-klitschko-miami-couple-photos-01022010-002.jpg

Is anybody disturbed by this?

Lol. I'm shocked this thread hascome about again, it must have been a year or so when it started. Funny stuff though!. Stuff like this make me like Wlad, sadly his fights generally don't!

Lol. I'm shocked this thread hascome about again, it must have been a year or so when it started. Funny stuff though!. Stuff like this make me like Wlad, sadly his fights generally don't!

Hopefully it doesn't make you like him in a 5'1 girl type of way.

:D

No she makes like 100 thousand an episode I think she is also one of the up and comers of powerful young female celebs along with miley cyrus who makes 25 million a year.

vlad makes like 3 million a fight and only fights 1 time a year.

Vlad fights 3 times a year, makes more than $3million a fight, has a large stake in K2 promotions, has had a contract with Hugo Boss for years, and I've seen 5 German, Russian, or Ukrainian commercials starring him (mostly w/ bro) selling beer, cereal, etc. That's just shit I know about.

this

Because these gossip shows are supposed to be able to recognize any celebrity, let alone the heavyweight champ of the world. It's not like she's dating Doug DeWitt. They have teams of these idiots flocking together like the Swans of Capistrano and can't even figure out who this 6'6" guy is, even with the biggest clue of all, his first name (and it ain't exactly Bob either).

If anyone there had half a brain they would say to themselves, "Hmmm, a nearly seven foot strong looking guy dating Hayden. Maybe he's an athlete. Maybe I should check out the top sports athletes name Vladimir". But they don't. They're too busy drinking decaf grande, half milk, half soy cappucino's with two pumps of hazelnut and wondering if they wore the right pair of shoes this morning.

Clay Aiken, Kim Kardashian stars, Klitschko unknown. Just shows how gay most americans are.

Milo is a small guy. He's like 5'8-59. Wlad would crush him with his penis.

lmao

Last edited:
I think this is a better accomplisment then beating eddie chambers last night. Go WLAD

Just because they posed for this photo doesn't mean they are really fucking. It could just be for publicity.

Fuck if even the short chicks go with tall guys what is left for the short guys?

Hayden Panettiere Cheers Wladimir to Victory | Gossipcenter.com

Hayden Panettiere Cheers Wladimir to Victory
Posted March 21st, 2010

Enjoying a celebratory night with her boxing beau, Hayden Panettiere made the long trip overseas to watch Waldimir Klitschko defend his heavyweight title in Dusseldorf on Saturday night (March 20).

Looking sexy in a cleavage baring black frock, the "Heroes" hottie soaked up the attention as her man beat up on Eddie Chambers, America’s No 1 heavyweight.

Talking to press after the bout, Wladimir cozied up with his petite actress girlfriend as he called out his potential next opponent, David Haye.

Klitschko told, “I will do the same to Haye as I did to Chambers… if I get him. I’m going to enjoy the process. It won’t be a quick fight. He will eat a lot of jabs. His face will be really messed up and look like a pizza when I have finished with him. I’ll beat him up, and knock him out late in the fight.”

hayden-panettiere-032010-10.JPG

hayden-panettiere-032010-6.JPG

hayden-panettiere-032010-7.JPG

oh god he looks like he might break her

Girls like masculine men....
I don't care what emo, bird-chested guys think.
And I don't buy the front that some feminists display.

When it comes down to it.... women want men.
They might feel bad and occasionally hug the turtleneck wearing, birkenstock clad, Sigur Ros listening, saccharine troubadour who's more feminist than Kay Clarenbach & Elizabeth Wurtzel combined. If you think finding a lady that way is effective then you might as well impress her with reciting lines from The Neverending Story.

Look. Hayden is cute, but she's not that HOT. She is not absolutely beyond reach of a Wlad, who by the way is the heavyweight champion of the world and earns 10 figs fighting at home and beaucoup amount of money from other ventures. So he's financially stable, relatively famous, and he's a bad ass. And being a physically fit man, he can probably layeth the smackdown on her ass. He's a good catch.

damn, i guess wlad likes spinners. now i feel like watching rocky 4

Wlad promotes fights... has sponsorships... and makes I think more around 5 mil a fight. Who's the star here?! CAMMANNNNNNNNNNNNN

The Klitschkos make between 8-12 million euros a fight. Anyways I don't know why you guys care what boxers make, are you accountants or boxing fans?

Back