Social Woke Kindergarten causes students to score lower in math and reading

Yeah, he just uses Hitlers favorite speeches and talks about migrants "polluting the blood of the nation" but definitely not a nazi! He even tried to overthrow the government, just like Hitler, but definitely not a nazi!

Also - being staunchly opposed to the genocide that Israel is carrying out is not being "anti jew" you fucking moron. Ironically, conflating Israel with all Jewish people, like you just did, is extremely anti Semitic.
Laughing... "He tried to overthrow the Government"... You're such a drama queen and you really need a chair on the View. Its cool if the far left is now anti Jew if that's their thing. Did you keep your "Mask Up" and "Blm" and "Ukraine" buttons on your jacket or just completely replace them with your "I stand with Palestine" one?

lol… Prager U is for adults. They get to choose, even if it’s a dumb choice. About as dumb as some of the divisive garbage being pushed on Elite Ivy League campuses

This is being forced on toddlers who can’t choose for themselves. Possibly setting them back years and tainting their views on race relations

Not even close to the same

And lol at your lame attempts to deflect the conversation

Yet again

They’re adding PragerU to K12 and this isn’t a deflection.

PragerU across a school board is a thousand times as bad as this one school, and you know it.

PragerU across a school board is a thousand times as bad as this one school with Woke Kindergarten
could you please cite just one example from PragerU that is only one hundred times as bad as statements like these.

"I believe ______ has no right to exist."

"We have been trying to end you all"

I ask as a concerned uncle of 3 impressionable students who live in a Prager U target zone

could you please cite just one example from PragerU that is only one hundred times as bad as statements like these.

I ask as a concerned uncle of 3 impressionable students who live in a Prager U target zone
Yeah...I'm not that familiar with PragerU as I don't have much social media but what have they taught or published that's 100 times worse like the White Savior claims?

I can’t think of a single PragerU lesson that’s as stupid as Woke Kindergarten is in total.

But, PragerU is going to be in many schools across at least one entire school board, which is FAR worse than one school that everyone agrees is bad and probably won’t last.

Especially as you guys won’t condemn it.

I can’t think of a single PragerU lesson that’s as stupid as Woke Kindergarten is in total.

But, PragerU is going to be in many schools across at least one entire school board, which is FAR worse than one school that everyone agrees is bad and probably won’t last.

Especially as you guys won’t condemn it.

I asked you for a single Prager U example and you backtracked off your hyperbolic nonsense.

"You guys" constantly get everything wrong, from Juicy Smulliette to Kyle Rittenhouse to our current POTUS who's been riddled with dementia, likely before he was elected. His VP who is a total loser which we all knew during the 2020 DNC primaries and his token press secretary who is shaping up to be the worlds worst liar.

So tell me, who tf are you to make demands that anyone should offer up condemnation towards anything?

I asked you for a single Prager U example and you backtracked off your hyperbolic nonsense.

"You guys" constantly get everything wrong, from Juicy Smulliette to Kyle Rittenhouse to our current POTUS who's been riddled with dementia, likely before he was elected. His VP who is a total loser which we all knew during the 2020 DNC primaries and his token press secretary who is shaping up to be the worlds worst liar.

So tell me, who tf are you to make demands that anyone should offer up condemnation towards anything?

What the hell you talking about?

You were replying to this:

PragerU across a school board is a thousand times as bad as this one school, and you know it.

How am I backtracking?

I even ceded that this school is so dumb no one PragerU lesson is as bad, although that's probably false. It doesn't matter because that isn't what we're talking about.

You'll never admit you're wrong here but that doesn't matter as it's all clear for anyone to see.

WTF am I to question PragerU? WTF are YOU to question Woke Kindergarten?

And you're calling the wrong guy out about Rittenhouse, genius.

I don't think I ever even mentioned Smollett.

Shocking. {<shrug}

So a school in a commie shithole city run by someone who thought spending a quarter million bucks on "woke kindergarten" isn't achieving excellence in academics..?

Gee.

I wonder how that could be?

And that's why it's so funny when leftists claim if the USA was split into two countries - left-wing and right-wing - the left-wing country would be so successful and the right-wing country a dump. Everything the left touches turns to shit.

even ceded that this school is so dumb no one PragerU lesson is as bad... It doesn't matter because that isn't what we're talking about.

*timestamped*

*timestamped*

Is English not your first language? Are you touched?

What part of across a school board in multiple schools is much, much worse than one school are you have difficulty understanding?

Is English not your first language? Are you touched?

What part of across a school board in multiple schools is much, much worse than one school are you have difficulty understanding?
I even ceded that this school is so dumb no one PragerU lesson is as bad, it doesn't matter because that isn't what we're talking about.

You'll never admit you're wrong here

So you're saying Woke Kindergarten is so bad it's worse than PragerU in multiple schools?

It's so bad we're not even allowed to talk about PragerU?

They are both pretty bad. Some of the Prager U stuff is awful too.

Honestly they should just teach the subjects accordingly. I can understand if people want to fight over history or social studies class but leave the STEM classes alone.

They are both pretty bad. Some of the Prager U stuff is awful too.

Honestly they should just teach the subjects accordingly. I can understand if people want to fight over history or social studies class but leave the STEM classes alone.

I have no problem saying Woke Kindergarten is misguided and terrible. If how it's described is even remotely true burn it to the ground. That's probably already happening, has anyone on any platform defended it?

The fact PragerU has entered curriculum is a much bigger problem. The scale is orders of magnitude bigger, and it's unashamed propaganda. They're the brain trust that came up with the notion slaves benefited from the skills they learned in bondage.

I have no problem saying Woke Kindergarten is misguided and terrible. If how it's described is even remotely true burn it to the ground. That's probably already happening, has anyone on any platform defended it?

The fact PragerU has entered curriculum is a much bigger problem. The scale is orders of magnitude bigger, and it's unashamed propaganda. They're the brain trust that came up with the notion slaves benefited from the skills they learned in bondage.
I really hope no sherdoggers subscribe to Prager-U either.

I really hope no sherdoggers subscribe to Prager-U either.

No idea. Their stuff is pretty basic and a lot of it is harmless, but there's some insidious stuff buried in there.

I follow a historian who used to teach high school who had no problem with them until he slammed into one of their really bad videos which made him take a closer look. The harmless videos are just a gateway to the bad ones.

A big part of their message is mainstream conservatism and it isn't really for me to say if that's good or bad, I just don't think it should be taught to children. I'm sure plenty of conservatives would disagree.

No idea. Their stuff is pretty basic and a lot of it is harmless, but there's some insidious stuff buried in there.

I follow a historian who used to teach high school who had no problem with them until he slammed into one of their really bad videos which made him take a closer look. The harmless videos are just a gateway to the bad ones.

A big part of their message is mainstream conservatism and it isn't really for me to say if that's good or bad, I just don't think it should be taught to children. I'm sure plenty of conservatives would disagree.
I think kids should be taught that this is a conservative view and this is a liberal view. They can debate and make their own choices. It’s part of learning but most Americans don’t want that.

Back