Woman Accuses Holocaust Hero Elie Wiesel of Sexual Assault

The unwritten rules of the WR state that liking a post is the internet equivalent of giving the poster a reach around. Sorry to break it to you, gay boy.

I said we weren't friends. I didn't say I wouldn't jerk the dude off.

.Would be funny as hell to tell a holocaust survivor "never again!!".

Ahahaha yes it would.

That's all this lady needed to do tho. Just stand up for yourself and get on with life. This wasn't that bad that it should ruin your soul.

So some guy who's already dead touched your ass in a crowd thirty years ago?

Lol, the horror!

You felt the need to write a fucking article about this?

What an attention seeking cunt.

The unwritten rules of the WR state that liking a post is the internet equivalent of giving the poster a reach around. Sorry to break it to you, gay boy.

And quoting a post without liking it first is fucking a guy up the ass and not even having the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

Lucky for you, I'm a gentleman:)

Hah, no. It was in reference to me getting my butt grabbed by an old lady while I was outside waiting to go in to a buffet restaurant, causing her daughter to embarrassingly scold her for her bad behavior.
bro you should of made out with her right there. wouldve been so bad ass.

a radio station in sacramento one of the producers claims she is a rape victim when she never told the guy no or to stop (20 years later). she just came out recently and said she is pansexual. These people just want attention and dont deserve 1 iota.

Ok if people are going to start making a big deal of butt touch when are the females going to get in trouble?

Will Ida Portal's accusers ever come forward?
U8xerT.gif

slapping a butt is inappropriate and there could be consequences in certain settings like getting fired at work, but let's be careful expanding our victim culture. One minute it's an unwelcome event, the next minute they are scarred for life because they are told they are scarred for life.

It's like the word racist. It has been misused to the point that it has lost it's power and that's not a good thing.

I''m not going to excuse what he did but if its really just an ass grab I gotta say, at some point you have to let it go and if it happened in 1989 then that point was a long time ago.

He lost a lot of money in Madoff's ponzi scheme.
Yeah, Madoff had a sack on him. I don't think Wiesel even considered the possibility that someone from the Jewish community would rip him off. You can certainly see how he could feel emboldened to do something like that and think he could get away with it because of his saintly status in that community and by extension the world at large due to how influential that community is.

Lol, in 1989, slapping the secretary's ass was still acceptable.

Revisionist history.

Back