Crime Woman Freed After Killing 2 Month Old Daughter Due To Incompetent Prosecutor

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Wow, the dangers of not bringing the right charges. The judge simply told her she wasn't innocent but she was not guilty of the charges brought against her and had no choice but to let her go. I wonder if they can bring the correct charges or if double jeopardy applies.

RIP

Last edited:
The judge did a better job than her own lawyer

I’m a little confused. She smothered the baby and the judge says that it’s neglect and not murder?

Should have let prime Rust Cohle take care of things.

1bd978f8342b1ff170c545e1e8e3c2f52c0abd1b.gifv

Putting a pillow over the baby because you are high on meth and killing the child sounds like murder to me. I can understand the neglect part not being a correct charge if the child was other wise well cared for before she kill the infant.

In a perfect world, the baby daddy is actually present and not just some random unknowing John. He wouldn't have to wait years for the bitch to get out of prison to take care of things.

Putting a pillow over the baby because you are high on meth and killing the child sounds like murder to me. I can understand the neglect part not being a correct charge if the child was other wise well cared for before she kill the infant.

To prove murder you have to prove intent, and in some instances premeditation. This is a result of going for maximum charges. A manslaughter charge probably would have stuck here, which is exactly what the judge said.

She admitted to intentionally smothering the baby. That judge is a dumbass

While high on meth.

Yes, she deserves to rot in prison, but murder wasn't the charge.

While high on meth.

Yes, she deserves to rot in prison, but murder wasn't the charge.
To prove murder you have to prove intent, and in some instances premeditation. This is a result of going for maximum charges. A manslaughter charge probably would have stuck here, which is exactly what the judge said.
two lefties defending post birth abortion. Gotta love it.

With states having different laws and how they define degrees of murder, I think sometimes it makes it difficult to understand the laws from state to state. The prosecutor brought charges that the judge didn't interpret to fit the crime. The Judge even state that the woman was clearly guilty in his mind.

With states having different laws and how they define degrees of murder, I think sometimes it makes it difficult to understand the laws from state to state. The prosecutor brought charges that the judge didn't interpret to fit the crime. The Judge even state that the woman was clearly guilty in his mind.

Did you read his full statement? He said she was guilty of manslaughter, but that wasn't in the charges. That's the problem. I believe all degrees of murder carry some form of malicious intent, just not premeditation. A crime of passion would be murder 2. She always maintained she never meant to kill the child, even in her confession. He said she was a poor parent, and guilty of manslaughter, not murder.

Back