woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

If Conor gets some time to bulk up why not.

They are roughly the same height
He's said before that he does not want to fight at 170, it's too hard for him to put on mass, even with all the money he put into the camps for the diaz fights he still couldn't get conditioned well enough and he even said he didn't like not having abs. IMO more fighters moving up in weight should just do like mayweather and come in lighter than the max limit if it's more comfortable.

The obvious answer is that Woodley wins, and wins this easily.

But I was thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering... Is Conor taller than Tyron??? They are both listed as being 5'9 with a 74 in reach. Conor does appear to be slightly taller though. and Connor does seem to do the best against fighters that are shorter than him.

Even if Connor is taller than Tyron, I was still think that Woodley wins rather easily, but I would wonder. It all depends on what happens in the Khabib fight.

The height advantage did not help this man.221AFA69-1687-4E5C-A3A0-FB7D1373207B.jpeg

giphy.gif

The obvious answer is that Woodley wins, and wins this easily.

But I was thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering... Is Conor taller than Tyron??? They are both listed as being 5'9 with a 74 in reach. Conor does appear to be slightly taller though. and Connor does seem to do the best against fighters that are shorter than him.

Even if Connor is taller than Tyron, I was still think that Woodley wins rather easily, but I would wonder. It all depends on what happens in the Khabib fight.
I think he is, he doesn’t look much shorter than gsp, when they’ve been together and gsp made Tyron look like a midget.

Yeah Woodley most likely wins of course, Conor did pretty well against Nate at WW, I do rate Tyron higher than Nate though.

You rate the WW champ, higher than a LW that fought another LW at WW? You don’t say?

woodley is this guy that specialized his overhand right fight style.
that means that his whole stand up game plays into his overhand right.

lets be realistic conor should be able to figure it out but conor takes punches as well.
tyron would need more tools to add into his game against conor to take that fight.
the overhand right style will not be enough.

Wood goes straight for the take down and beats him senseless, Matt Hughes behind the barn style.

He's said before that he does not want to fight at 170, it's too hard for him to put on mass, even with all the money he put into the camps for the diaz fights he still couldn't get conditioned well enough and he even said he didn't like not having abs. IMO more fighters moving up in weight should just do like mayweather and come in lighter than the max limit if it's more comfortable.

Gsp should have fought Bisping at his 170 weight.

If an old man with brittle hands like Floyd gave him CTE, a physical specimen of nature like Tyronne would murder Conor

He barely beat Nate Diaz, cmon Mcgregor doesn't even stand a chance against Khabib.

Twood is different gravy.

He whoops Conor like he stole something from him.

Dana never lets that happen ever.

He already whooped his next toy boy.

Conor has more ko power than Till. Who has Till flatlined?

That's because Till hasn't fought man midgets like Conor has. Can you imagine Till landing on Aldo or Alvarez. He murders them.

Conor doesn't have more KO power than Till. Mayweather laughed in Conor's face the 2 times Conor landed flush. Walked him down all fight. Conor doesn't have any KO power but he does have great precision and timing. So he KO's bums that bum rush him like Aldo and a bunch of other bum rushers that got goaded in.

All this talk about Conor's bullshit power. We saw that "powah" against Mayweather with 8 oz gloves, what a fucking joke. Against Mayweather, he no longer had the same precision and timing that he had against second rate strikers in MMA.

Conor doesn't have power. Guys like Woodley have power. GGG has power. They don't even have to land flush or clean to stun or even KO an opponent.

I guarantee you that a guy like Lomachenko would punch twice as hard as Conor. Loma has stopped boxers with body shots. Conor hasn't even come close with a body shot. That tells you all you need to know about each fighter's power.

Conor definitely has his eye on Tyron, some of you fools have no idea how good Conor is, it's a very dangerous fight due to the size difference but Conor is a couple of tiers above Till and Wonderboy in MMA striking.

Size advantage is big..
This is not LHW moving up with speed advantage.Tyron Woodley is faster than conar.

I was talking to a friend about this. We are both huge Conor fans, but my friend seems to think Conor 1st Round KOs Tyron. I literally laughed in his face. He got kind of mad at me but I said come one now, Tyron will literally ruin Conor. Tyron walks around at 205 and Conor walks around at 180ish. Too much explosiveness and power for Conor to handle. DC is right when he said there are levels.
I am a huge tyron fan but twood would be around 190-195 in cage. Connor probably around 175-180. 15 lbs gap isn't that huge tbh. Wondeeboy was only 178 in most of his fights yet he ko'd guys that weigh 190 -195.
Connor will probably lose but Connor is a dangerous fight for anyone below the 185 weight class. Even guys like twood usman and wonderboy have to be wary about connor's left hand. Diaz I would say has a much better chin than 90% of the Was even.

Back