Worse acting than Aljo

Faker than Elon Musks hairline

Give her Oscars

I don't see how people can think this was legit. She pretended she was knocked out and didn't know what happened! Obvoiusly she was never knocked out no matter how illegal the kick was..

A couple of eye pokes and illegal kick, seems like a no contest to me.

The replay is hilarious. She's stunned for a second then like she finally realizes it's a foul so falls backwards like she's been shot. lol

My thoughts exactly. You can see her a-ha moment where the light goes on in her head and her deciding that her lights are now out. Fucking hilarious.

The GOAT was mercyful and chose to finish Randa as kindly as possible. Even took all the blame for the acting, give her the belt already.

It was an illegal strike sure, but she obviously she acted her way to a freebie win
Its short term thinking in an organization where the decision makers seem to remember this kind of thing

Definitely looked weird.. not sure how to feel.. maybe, if she didn't brace her fall and then act like she was unconscious, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.. looked very iffy

Am I nuts for thinking this one is legit but Aljo was faking his?

That was completely make believe. The kick landed and appeared to land squarely.....BUT her reaction is all you need to see. She is 100% lucid and falls in the gentlest way possible before turning her head to the side to feign sleep. Guessing the truck was in Felder and Bisping's ears telling them to just let it go since this is scrub level WMMA.

Either way I just hate this is a thing. Diego a year ago, Aljo, and now this. Can anyone else name some more of these illegal strikes leading to potential acting? I feel like this is a new phenomenon and its just really sad that its happening. I remember back in the day Big Nog literally got his arm broken and wanted to keep going.
Diego got hit by a legit knee, was he KO'd? No, but he still milked it, i would dare to say, the right way, there is no way to actually measure how hurt a fighter is, at least Diego got a cut from it, the acting like they are still cant walk minutes after is ridiculous, guys put to sleep recover better and faster.

I'm not so sure. Getting rocked like that is not necessarily going to produce the same reaction in every person.
Common man... Watch many fights very very hard pure KO. Even those fighters who were completely out recover faster... Pure and bad acting...

watching her eyes dart all over I was like, damn this chick has it down..it's over..lol sure enough..what a joke..

Common man... Watch many fights very very hard pure KO. Even those fighters who were completely out recover faster... Pure and bad acting...

I was thinking to myself how hard that kick was, like in pure force. I wonder if it was harder than this -

tenor.gif

Granted the faceplant could've exacerbated the punch. But Nate Robinson was down for a long time.

They keep rewarding this behavior by giving them "wins."
Starting calling em no-contests and I'll bet we won't see this kind of crap.

Idk her asking if she lost the fight and the fact she was winning makes me suss to it being acting.
Someone wakes up flat on their back in the Octagon, with no idea what happened, and you think the "normal" response would be "so.... I won, right?"

Next time post before hitting the crack pipe.

Back