Social Worst politicians of '23: who are your picks?

I post all that on topic substance and this is your shit posting response? ... and then you want to insult and make it about me? You earned it dipshit.

Yes... and only the most depraved cucks got their rocks of on it. So now your a fan of the ogre. Makes sense. Trump was an asshole for going there.

Anyone watching Cruz in the committee sessions would know he is on the superior level. You just go with whatever the MSM media tells PG. You're a little bitch.
Don't be mad at me because you're a huge fan of a guy that clearly sucks.

Kim and Putin ....
And british politicians together with Orban and Austria and Biden plus Donald Trump....

- Benjamin Netanyahu. Guy is a real life personification of Hordak( The biggest monster in Motu franchise). A mass killer, without redeeming qualities. The only diference btw Bibi and Hamas leaders, is that a side receives approval for his crimes.

I thought about trying to list someone like Bolsonaro or Lula. But they arent even as bad as someone like Trudeal.:oops:

I'd like to add Lori Lightfoot as an honorable mention since she was still mayor for the first couple of months of this year. She was a complete laughingstock and fuck up. She didn't get enough votes for the run off and tried to blame it on racism/sexism ignoring the fact she was a huge pile of shit.
Gordon Lightfoot > Lori Lightfoot

In no order and with leaving real dictators (Xi, putin, Kim jung etc.) and terrorists (hamas) out of the picture .

Justin Trudeau. Lindsey Graham. Zelensky

Russian?

Canadian.

Really?

Zelensky is a bizarre pick, in that case. I'd never pick anyone trying to liberate their country from an occupying aggressor as 'worst politician'.

I think you might have had your snout in the trough for too long.

Really?

Zelensky is a bizarre pick, in that case. I'd never pick anyone trying to liberate their country from an occupying aggressor as 'worst politician'.

I think you might have had your snout in the trough for too long.
I'm pro-Ukraine and I think Zelensky is an excellent choice. His reluctance to negotiate is deplorable. The man would plunge the planet into WWIII if it meant he "won".

I'm pro-Ukraine and I think Zelensky is an excellent choice. His reluctance to negotiate is deplorable. The man would plunge the planet into WWIII if it meant he "won".

If that's your opinion, that's your opinion, but it's bizarre to me.

What's he negotiating? Which piece of Russia he's swapping for his piece of Ukraine?

If that's your opinion, that's your opinion, but it's bizarre to me.

What's he negotiating? Which piece of Russia he's swapping for his piece of Ukraine?
What is bizarre about negotiating? His country is getting destroyed. Thousands of women, children and men are dying. Cities are getting leveled. He's fighting a losing war. Open negotiations and see if there's a scenario where everyone saves face. It doesn't hurt trying and he's not willing to do that. What's the worst case scenario for failed negotiations?

Let's not be afraid of words. He's just another politician who doesn't mind sending men to their death (Death or deaths? Help! English is my 2d language.). It's easy to be stubborn from the sidelines, Siver. Please watch the original All quiet on the Western Front movie (1930). You sound like one of the old men at the bar.

What is bizarre about negotiating? His country is getting destroyed. Thousands of women, children and men are dying. Cities are getting leveled. He's fighting a losing war. Open negotiations and see if there's a scenario where everyone saves face. It doesn't hurt trying and he's not willing to do that. What's the worst case scenario for failed negotiations?

Let's not be afraid of words. He's just another politician who doesn't mind sending men to their death (Death or deaths? Help! English is my 2d language.). It's easy to be stubborn from the sidelines, Siver. Please watch the original All quiet on the Western Front movie (1930). You sound like one of the old men at the bar.

Well I'm definitely a guy watching from the sidelines, but I'm not necessarily being stubborn about it for my own sake.

I know a few Ukrainians, and while they obviously hope for peace as soon as possible, they're not itching for an immediate peace at any cost. Admittedly I only speak to them from time to time, but I don't think they have ever thought giving Putin both land and the opportunity to gather his forces for a future attack is a good idea.

I base my opinions on the Ukraine war strongly on what I perceive their preferences to be, so yeah, you can castigate me for whatever stance I take as stubborn, but at the same time if Ukrainians either in general or the people that I know decided enough is enough and let's just give Russia this or that, then fine, I'll back that too.

Until I know they're thinking that, I don't really see why I should, either.

Why should I?

Well I'm definitely a guy watching from the sidelines, but I'm not necessarily being stubborn about it for my own sake.

I know a few Ukrainians, and while they obviously hope for peace as soon as possible, they're not itching for an immediate peace at any cost. Admittedly I only speak to them from time to time, but I don't think they have ever thought giving Putin both land and the opportunity to gather his forces for a future attack is a good idea.

I base my opinions on the Ukraine war strongly on what I perceive their preferences to be, so yeah, you can castigate me for whatever stance I take as stubborn, but at the same time if Ukrainians either in general or the people that I know decided enough is enough and let's just give Russia this or that, then fine, I'll back that too.

Until I know they're thinking that, I don't really see why I should, either.

Why should I?
"I base my opinions on the Ukraine war strongly on what I perceive their preferences to be": How many of them are fighting for their lives at the front? It's easy to have an opinion when you're far away from combat.

"Castigate me": Seriously. Did I really do that or did I simply question your train of thought?

Israel and Hamas has had more negotiations than Ukraine-Russia. Can you explain that?

"I base my opinions on the Ukraine war strongly on what I perceive their preferences to be": How many of them are fighting for their lives at the front? It's easy to have an opinion when you're far away from combat.

"Castigate me": Seriously. Did I really do that or did I simply question your train of thought?

Israel and Hamas has had more negotiations than Ukraine-Russia. Can you explain that?

How many are on the front lines? None.

Did you castigate me? Not really, but you questioned the validity of my opinion for sure, which is why I explained the reasons I hold it in the first place.

Israel and Hamas have had more negotiations because there are agreements in what they want, like hostages released. I don't see what Russia and Ukraine can really exchange, other than vacating one another's lands and swearing to peace (I think they have done prisoner swaps, though) - Putin being the obvious party preventing that happening.

Ukraine isn't going to repel Russia and start occupying swathes of Russia, so it's obvious who has to relinquish what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back