Social Worst politicians of '23: who are your picks?

An epic disgrace. An historic disaster, tragic and pathetic is everyone and everything associated with his tenure as a US Senator. Makes Louis Gohmert look like George Washington

Probably true, but didn't they run a chat show host against him?

LMAO

Sorry about that. It wasn't my intent. I once again came on too strong. Please accept my apology.

No problem, dude, it wasn't too strong. You were right, it's the equivalent to being an armchair coach.

I was just explaining why I thought what I thought, that's all

LMAO
You don't have to read between the lines with me darlin'

"tragic and pathetic is everyone and everything associated with his tenure as a US Senator."

trump
mtg
that other trashy lady in the theatre...

I pick Genocide Joe because he is going to do the impossible and lose to Trump with under 30s.

Boris, the c*nt hosted a lavish party during his country lock down and personally traveled to Ukraine to advised against peace deal

Outside of the voice I think Albanese has been a decent PM, far better diplomat on international relations and policy and has done more for the working class than the previous PM ever did, it's largely optics that because the economy is bad, it must be the fault of the PM. People continually overlook the fact the economies are struggling world wide however, we like the U.S, are in better standing than most which is a bitter pill for many to swallow.

Reactions: Cid
The lack of Viktor Orban votes are a pretty good indication of how little the WR knows about politics outside their own little bubble.

In his tenure Hungry has gone from full democracy status down to flawed democracy and in all likelihood will plunge them into the hybrid regime category before he is done so he can stay in power.

This has resulted in drawing ire from the EU, damaging the relationship which lead to funds being with held.

Luckily for him Russia invaded Ukraine and the EU's stupid voting system has afforded him MASSIVE leverage. So he's fucking over Ukraine, the EU, extending the death and destruction caused by a war all because he doesn't want to face the repercussions of his actions.

This guy is in charge of less than 10m people but has somehow managed to fuck over the will of like 500,000,000 people.

P4P he's putting everyone else on the list to shame. At best (worst) most of these other asshats are just fucking the populace of their country.

LMAO

If you've been a chat show host at any point in your life does that mean you're not qualified for politics?

The lack of Viktor Orban votes are a pretty good indication of how little the WR knows about politics outside their own little bubble.

In his tenure Hungry has gone from full democracy status down to flawed democracy and in all likelihood will plunge them into the hybrid regime category before he is done so he can stay in power.

This has resulted in drawing ire from the EU, damaging the relationship which lead to funds being with held.

Luckily for him Russia invaded Ukraine and the EU's stupid voting system has afforded him MASSIVE leverage. So he's fucking over Ukraine, the EU, extending the death and destruction caused by a war all because he doesn't want to face the repercussions of his actions.

This guy is in charge of less than 10m people but has somehow managed to fuck over the will of like 500,000,000 people.

P4P he's putting everyone else on the list to shame. At best (worst) most of these other asshats are just fucking the populace of their country.

Hungary, Turkey and Belarus are all issues in Europe right now. That's not to mention Armenian-Azeri relations.

Orban's a sack of crap, for sure, but he's almost like one of many.

The will of like half a billion people? Just because our leaders go along with a bad EU agenda doesn't mean the people all support this crazy war.

Although I'm not aware of Orban turning Hungary into what you call a "flawed democracy". I only know him because he apparently has some based policies. Any more info on this? Interested to know if there's any truth to this claim.

If you've been a chat show host at any point in your life does that mean you're not qualified for politics?

If your reputation is that 'you are a chat show host', which is what a lot of Republicans were complaining about when Oz lost, then I suppose it's got to be seen as a hindrance.

Or have we conveniently forgotten that Republicans on this very forum weren't happy with him being pitted against Fetterman?

To be honest, for US politics, it's not that abnormal.

I wouldn't expect it in a normal political climate though.

Outside of the voice I think Albanese has been a decent PM, far better diplomat on international relations and policy and has done more for the working class than the previous PM ever did, it's largely optics that because the economy is bad, it must be the fault of the PM. People continually overlook the fact the economies are struggling world wide however, we like the U.S, are in better standing than most which is a bitter pill for many to swallow.
Not to mention economically our fucking is largely caused by the previous administration.

We kept interest rates incredibly low for no reason when they should have been going up.

Money printer went bbbrrrrrrrrrr for over a decade!!!!!

That has long lasting impacts that can't be fixed in a couple of years. They were basically like a bitch with a credit card running up a massive bill with no thoughts for the future.

Now time comes to pay up and we're blaming the economically responsible party for the lavish spending of a DNB.

Last edited:
Who are your top three worst politicians of 2023? Below I have brainstormed some politicians that might come to mind.

Rishi Sunak: known by 98%, disliked by 58%, he is a robot from the Chris Philp school of politics, unable to get anything done except curbing freedoms.

Biden: approval rating of 39.

Trump: 56% disapprove of Trump.

Kevin McCarthy: ran out of office by angry partisans.

Jim Jordan: absolute douchebag who failed to achieve his political dream.

Fumio Kishida: one of the most disliked prime ministers in Japanese history -- shill surrounded by crooks.

Benjamin Netanyahu: as the shock of the horrific terrorist attack has waned, the intelligence failure and subsequent invasion have become a topic worthy of discussion.

Justin Trudeau: generally disliked by the majority of observers, he is almost a spent force as Canada inches toward an election.

Macron: with a 68% disapproval rating, he has managed to alienate the left and right with his pandering ways -- the arrogant visions in his head are seemingly lost at this point.

Viktor Orban: constant battles with the EU aside, this guy is a reactionary turd, who attempts to strip freedoms we all cherish.

Modi: loved by the majority in his country, but only made international headlines for a plot to assassinate.

Albanese: most voters disapprove of his performance as PM, and the 'voice' only made matters worse.

Mitch McConnell: normally a bad faith coward, I think things turned scary this year, and he should step down.

Fetterman: guy disappears, only to return as a disappointment, embarrassing himself by wearing shorts and hoodies, embodying the 'typical democrat' label.

Eric Adams: the NYC mayor hasn't taken control of the city, but managed to embroil his administration in an FBI investigation.

Vivek: another pandering fool, who gave us great hot takes like raising the age of voting to 25, has managed to make Republican politics even more greasy and clown-like.

RFK JR.: whatever hype he had, buzz if you will, has dissipated; the last headlines I saw about his campaign were his preemptive revealing of Epstein ties, a love triangle.

London Breed: not well liked, and hasn't gained any fans in '23 trying to right the ship.

Boebert, Gaetz, and MTG: lumping these shitheads together.
George Santos pops out like a sore penis.

Dianne Feinstein was just as cognitive and effective after she died.

Back