Worst Successful Restaurants

So, basically, every single successful restaurant is also the worst restaurant to ever exist? Some real hipster arrogance going on in this thread.

So, basically, every single successful restaurant is also the worst restaurant to ever exist? Some real hipster arrogance going on in this thread.
No...but you love every successful restaurant?

No...but you love every successful restaurant?

Not really, but in this thread just about every single restaurant in existence has been called "the worst." I can understand something like BK or McD's as their quality of food is quite poor and smothered in salts and sugars to cover it up, but Outback / Denny's / IHOP / Olive Garden? They may not be the best restaurants but they at least of mediocre quality.

Because I eat out for work so much I do get sick of the chains. And some are really bad even though they are really busy. But I enjoy some like Millers, Texas Road House, Friday's.....but that's because the drink specials are so good by the time I eat I'm wasted.

Not really, but in this thread just about every single restaurant in existence has been called "the worst." I can understand something like BK or McD's as their quality of food is quite poor and smothered in salts and sugars to cover it up, but Outback / Denny's / IHOP / Olive Garden? They may not be the best restaurants but they at least of mediocre quality.
This happens in every thread....like worst movie of all time people choose Avatar. Or worst band ever as U2. Clearly there are thousands worse but people's hatred is what it is. Like obviously a Jack in The Box is worse than Applebee's, but applebees gives me the shits non the less.

Yeah I agree with all the restaurants you posted except Olive Garden...I only ate there once but it honestly did nothing for me...when it comes to eating at some restaurants money plays a huge factor for me...one time I ate at Black Angus and I left very unsatisfied. Why? Because I paid about $100 for an expensive steak and it was not worth the price. And I recieved shitty service.
So when people complain about these types of restaraunts I believe they mean it was not worth the price.

So when people complain about these types of restaraunts I believe they mean it was not worth the price.

Sometimes it is the food, or at least the chef making it. I went "Texas Steakhouse" for lunch one time, and they served me a burger that was so overcooked, it literally crumbled like a cracker when I bit into it. That shit is just unacceptable, and it shows how little they care, if they hired a chef that shitty.

This happens in every thread....like worst movie of all time people choose Avatar. Or worst band ever as U2. Clearly there are thousands worse but people's hatred is what it is. Like obviously a Jack in The Box is worse than Applebee's, but applebees gives me the shits non the less.
I will take Jack's over Applebee's.

It also depends on where you live. Lots of places only have these chains. I travel a lot and sometimes the best you can do is an outback. But where I live I would never go to red lobster for seafood or Olive Garden for Italian. The food is processed and frozen.

I will take Jack's over Applebee's.
I can not stand Jack in the box. Have you tried their buttery Jacks? When I tried it the butter was leaking off of that soggy shit they call bread. One bite gave me high blood pressure and clogged up some of my arteries. That shit was disgusting.

I can not stand Jack in the box. Have you tried their buttery Jacks? When I tried it the butter was leaking off of that soggy shit they call bread. One bite gave me high blood pressure and clogged up some of my arteries. That shit was disgusting.
I've never had those there. Sounds horrible though.

Checkers is absolute dogshit.

Agree with applebees, I went there for a birthday dinner, got a burger, waited 45 minutes and out comes a patty with 2 buns and nothing else. I seriously thought it was a joke. The service is always slow and any place that can mess up boneless wings I'll have an issue with forever.

I went to a Cheesecake Factory once and they didn't even have ketchup on the table. You had to specifically ask for it

What. A. Bunch. Of. Bullshit.

Yeah I went once and I was grossed out by how huge all the portions were. I didn't even want to eat any of it.

Back