Worst you’ve ever felt for a fighter after a loss?

I've never lost so I couldn't say.

Anderson after the leg break

I've felt bad for fighters but it usually passes in seconds, that result fucked up my week tho

Silva losing to Chris the first time... I was expecting to see a pig in the sky. I low key shedded one tear in the bar...

Just to add one more, maybe most people were not into mma back in that time but:

Chuck Liddell's on his last fight (which was not his last, but really should have been) settled with Dana that either he'd beat up Rich Franklin or retire.
He broke Franklin's arm/hand/finger/idk in the first round, Franklin later told the press he had made up his mind into quitting, but landed that KO uppercut 2 seconds before the 1st round bell.

Sometimes life's a bitch, felt really bad for Liddell.

Zingano losing to Ronda after slipping on a banana peel was a tough one, especially with her husband passing away and all.

I was genuinely upset for nog after Mir 2, it was the end of a legend

aldo after mcnuggets, and it's not even close. was speechless after that loss, can only imagine how he felt.

GSP vs Hendricks - One of the better UFC robbery's of our time

maxresdefault.jpg
Ah, good old 70% Johnny. Wait, he is still fighting, isn't he? Somewhere?

Watching Condit decline and get beat these last few times.

Felt bad for Korean Zombie losing to Yair in the last second of their fight. Wish that KO could have happened to anyone but KZ.

And someone won't answer an honest question. It's all good. Lol.

Calling it an honest question is a sad attempt to cover up your sorry insult.

Gonna have to get original and graduate from basic Internet vitriol brother, it makes this even sadder if you're older than me and are supposed to know more, but I guess you're one of the exceptions to the rule of with age comes experience.

aldo after mcnuggets, and it's not even close. was speechless after that loss, can only imagine how he felt.
And the ufc showing his locker cam was low as fuck

Rich Franklin after both of the Anderson fights. A very classy guy that taught at my daughter's school and represented the city well. Nothing but love for Ace.

BJ after that sick rolling heel hook.

Renzo Gracie after having his arm dismantled by Sakuraba.

Just kidding I was happy as fuck. Fuck you Renzo.

DC or jose after he got starched by conor

Back