Worst you’ve ever felt for a fighter after a loss?

Calling it an honest question is a sad attempt to cover up your sorry insult.

Gonna have to get original and graduate from basic Internet vitriol brother, it makes this even sadder if you're older than me and are supposed to know more, but I guess you're one of the exceptions to the rule of with age comes experience.

Lol. A little teasing and off you go. I like it.
A little internet drama with complete strangers is always fun. Explain some more how sad I am, maybe it will make you feel better, hey, maybe you might hurt my feelings this time, lol.

Cormier vs Jones II, Hendo vs Bisping II, Hunt vs JDS, JDS vs Cain II

Last edited:
Lol. A little teasing and off you go. I like it.
A little internet drama with complete strangers is always fun. Explain some more how sad I am, maybe it will make you feel better, hey, maybe you might hurt my feelings this time, lol.

Lol I could say the same about you, can't handle well thought out trash talk.

Sorry I don't make bad jokes.

When zombie got knocked out in the last second of the yair fight

Fedor

re bigfoot

HE tried so hard but couldn't get him :(

Rich Franklin after both of the Anderson fights. A very classy guy that taught at my daughter's school and represented the city well. Nothing but love for Ace.
No shame in losing for the best.
Rich Franklin as far as I can remember always brought it, gotta hespect that.

597f52bbb50ab127008b5d35-1136-852-jpg.610527

By far.

Just realized I have to rename my pit bull from Darwin to DC.
ee6T2wB.jpg

Carano vs Cyborg....would've loved to console her.

Eye getting blasted by shevchenko. Saw it live and I could feel her pain. Not a fan of hers or anything but seeing that happen too someone irl with so many people watching was hard to see

Cormier after Jones 2

Chael after Anderson

Crocop after Gonzaga hit him with that high kick, he looked dead. That guy was my hero and I was gutted lol.

Came to say Chuck when Rashad knocked him the fuck out. It was bad.

But yeah, Crocop landed all fucking weird with his leg or ankle twisted the wrong way. That was bad too.

Anderson vs Weidman 2

<2>
This. Not because of the loss itself, but because of his leg breaking out of nowhere. It was very sad for the GOAT.

I never really understood people making fun of it. You make fun because a headkick ok, but a leg breaking? Doesn't make sense, sick people out there. This is not hate, this is a mental disorder for sure.

The only time I've seen men feel as bad as Cormier and Jose was Khabib losing Sambo. These guys do not contemplate losing, it just does not cross their head, and when they do, their identity changes, like waking up the next day as a different person.

I know that feeling as I was the fastest kid in school, never lost a single race from the time I was born, did regionals and smoked the fuk out of everyone, but I lost a match race vs a guy in my grade who matured way younger than me (had Buckwheat in a head lock in fourth grade and a full beard & stash by fifth). When I lost, it was probably as devastated as I have ever been and I just totally gave up on track and lost my competitive athletic edge. It changed me as a person, my identity totally changed. I think Jones pissing hot gave DC a life line actually, a way to keep on going on thinking he was the best and allowed him to keep mentally sound.

This. Not because of the loss itself, but because of his leg breaking out of nowhere. It was very sad for the GOAT.

I never really understood people making fun of it. You make fun because a headkick ok, but a leg breaking? Doesn't make sense, sick people out there. This is not hate, this is a mental disorder for sure.

Exactly it was just a true devastating moment to see the GOAT go out like that.

People making fun it are just those sad negative minded people who like to antagonize others for their own amusements.

Back