Would prime Fedor have beaten all of Stipe's wins?

These threads are getting reaaalllly old. I think everyone already knows everyone else’s opinions on the matter and I highly doubt anyone’s mind will be changed.
Yeah dude but today is Saturday , and we are short 5 threads about this exact topic for the week to fill our quota.

Not Werdum, that's for sure.

Would he be allowed to fight circus entertainers every other fight?

How does anyone consider him better than Stipe, DC or Cain? His striking is soooo sloppy. He’s leans all the way forward and throws super wide punches with his head completely exposed. There are about 6-7 UFC heavyweights today that would have given Fedor all the smoke. Total Sherdog hype job.
LjIK1G.gif

How does anyone consider him better than Stipe, DC or Cain? His striking is soooo sloppy. He’s leans all the way forward and throws super wide punches with his head completely exposed. There are about 6-7 UFC heavyweights today that would have given Fedor all the smoke. Total Sherdog hype job.

If you watched a bunch of Fedor fights, then you have seen that he beat a lot more fighters who were relevant and considered good in his time, than UFC guys did in their time.

There may be 1 or 2 fighters on roster that would fight SHWs today. The 2 that just fought for belt whined for 2 years about fighting anyone else.

I think he would but Ngannou is a tough fight

I think Stipe also beats all of Fedor's wins but Mirko is a tough fight

Both are unquestionably top 2 HW GOATs

I agree Ngannou is a tough fight and I think the Werdum that fought Stipe was actually better than the Werdum that fought Fedor. The Werdum that fought stipe would have given fedor some issues on the feet and we all know what Werdum is like off his back.

Cro Cop is a horrible fight for Stipe but i give him a better shot of beating crocop than Fedor beating either Ngannou or Werdum. Eitehr way like you said, both HW GOATS

You’re damn right head exposed. Fedor fights to destroy and that takes risks. Go enjoy your cage rubbing decisionfests you call UFC champions.

Does anyone else really miss Goldberg? Now if you asked me my opinion on the man several years ago... he's grown on me like mold.

Nah. His skills would beat any of todays HWs.

Fedor was never a striker, but he did have great reflexes And timing, that made him hard to hit And dangerous.

He was However a great grappler, And had amazing transitions to the clinch. Just like with Khabib, this makes guys struggle in the standup with him, because they fear him coming close.

Not every athlete is mechanically sound. In fact, at the highest levels of sport you'll find that just about every superstar has some habits that you'd never teach a younger, up and coming athlete.

You can critique a guy's mechanics all day, but the proof is in the pudding.

I’m not the biggest fedor fan.. but a lot of what made fedor great wasn’t really measurable or easy to see. Yeah he would let some sloppy bombs go. But they were super fucking fast and powerful. He ended fights when he landed. He would out strike better strikers because he has the 6th sense
That makes fighters so incredible. He knows when to throw and how to throw. He kick boxed mirko and one shot Arlovski.

Some shit doesn’t make sense.. fat white dudes from the mountains don’t look like you would think a goat should look like. However when that fucking bell rung fedor turned into a calm destroyer of men and handled business. Everytime

again I’m not a big fedor guy but I think him and stipe could have gone like him and DC... stipe is probably better imo and could finish fedor.. but he’s always one “sloppy right hand” away from taking a nap.

He'd not stand a chance against, Brock, Ngannou, Stipe, Cain, Werdum, Blaydes, Ubereem, Carwin outside of a early punch.

He would struggle to get in the top 5 10 years ago let alone today.

He was pretty good back in 2006, although his major wins where against Nog and Cro-Cop...then just Japanese bums of the month, and he hits hard nowadays against old fat very unhealthy ffalse heavyweights, like Rampage.

These Fedor worshipers are literally insane people. They haven't stopped posting threads of reverence since Stipe beat DC to become the HW GOAT.

Insecurity at its finest.

Lol, did you actually think this was a clever response?

35 year old Fedor gets flash KOed in his 35th Pro MMA fight (with a couple dozen combat Sambo fights during that time as well) and that's your case for Stipe "face planting" prime Fedor????

Should we post a GIF of Struve KOing a 28 year old Stipe in his 10th fight as proof Fedor "face plants" him or would that be even stupider?
You missed the point - No elite 'HW' should be getting face planted by a blown up middleweight.

In essence, Fedor got horribly exposed the moment he fought decent competition.

Back