Would you be dissapointed if Mayweather plays it safe and wins via 12 rnd decision?

Mayweather should finish this joker in two rounds, any more than four will be a disappointment.

I dont think it will go 12 rounds because if Floyd fails to KO Conor, he will collapse from exhaustion after the 6th round and TKO himself

I expect it to go 12 full rounds if Mayweather wins. His goal is to settle his tax problems, not entertain fans, so he won't even be bothered by the chorus of boos that will start around the sixth.

Floyd should be able to stop him without having to put much effort into it. It isn't all about power. McGregor doesn't have the skills to last 12 rounds.

Wouldn't be overly offended if Floyd pulls a UD as long as Conor is broken and exhausted and destroyed afterwards

Absolutely would be disappointed. What I would like to see is a guy put in his place... in the same way that I remember Oscar doing Mayorga, and even Oscar's fight with Vargas. Both very contentious leading up to, and both situations where you could see the defeat on the guy's faces. Oscar taught them both a hard lesson... I would love for Floyd to just grind him out, give him a boxing lesson like that.

OTOH, I can see Floyd avoiding Conor all night, safely dancing and pot-shotting him, as Marco Barrera did to Hamed many years ago.

Although I think this fight will probably end via a finish, I couldn't help but think this fight might end up like the Manny Pac fight.

It isn't hard for me to imagine Mayweather playing it safe and out boxing Conor for 12 rounds.

If this happens would you be disappointed and find this anti-climatic?

<{JustBleed}>

The most likely outcome in my view is a re-run of Mayweather/Pacquiao.

Floyd's priorities in fights is avoiding damage.

He can. He does. Hes been working on cardio for a year. He has a second wind now but he will always fatigue in the middle because hes a sprinter not a marathon runner. Its just the way hes built and its hard as fuck for a sprinter to train to be a marathon runner.
You can say "he can" all you want, but you're just pulling that out of your rear end. Unless you back your statement up with actual facts, it's just nonsense. And please don't bring up the Paulie sparring session; sparring 12 rounds against a retired boxer who hasn't been training does not support the idea that Conor can go 12 rounds in an actual boxing match.

You can say "he can" all you want, but you're just pulling that out of your rear end. Unless you back your statement up with actual facts, it's just nonsense. And please don't bring up the Paulie sparring session; sparring 12 rounds against a retired boxer who hasn't been training does not support the idea that Conor can go 12 rounds in an actual boxing match.

Yeah ok.

uh

I

can't wait for 8 days then you :eek::eek::eek:s have to hear about McGregor all day

i don't care about boxing, but i do hope that Conor pulls it off. I still was rght, it was the wrong forum.

Back