Elections Would you like Donald Trump to be your presidential nominee or some other republican candidate?

Would you like Donald Trump to be your presidential nominee or some other republican candidate?

• Total voters
The only reason Biden will win is due to hate against Trump.

Any other candidate would beat Biden easily.

Looks like people want some fresh new blood in there. Good to see.

I would prefer DeSantis or Ramaswamy. But if its between Trump and either Biden or Kamala then I will reluctantly go with Trump. I really dislike Trump but I need a President who will pushback against the left.

Don’t really want Trump to run, but looks like that’s what we’re getting.

I cannot fathom the idea of another 4 years of Biden. His brain is fucking mush and an absolute embarrassment.

Forget for a minute the substance of what he’s saying - look at the fucking decline in speaking between today and his earlier days. There is not a sane person in this universe who can claim the leader of the free world is running on all cylinders. What a shit show.

https://x.com/mazemoore/status/1708510665390830001?s=46&t=1veRbOQ2XQ0a9ctUMJFY_Q

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1708525168447164728?s=46&t=1veRbOQ2XQ0a9ctUMJFY_Q

Not a Republican but picked Trump as the GOP nominee. Only he can save the US.

Trump because I think he's unelectable

It's hard to wrap my head around anyone wanting to go back to the circus environment, corruption, and incompetence of Trump, but I think he's actually a much stronger general-election candidate than anyone in the field except Christie, who has no chance in the primary.

It's hard to wrap my head around anyone wanting to go back to the circus environment, corruption, and incompetence of Trump, but I think he's actually a much stronger general-election candidate than anyone in the field except Christie, who has no chance in the primary.
The lawsuits are catching up to him ,I think moderates and independents will abandon him leaving him just the hardcore Magats

I live in AZ which is a swing state and although I'm primarily on the left, I'd vote against Trump, not for Biden. I'm somewhat dismayed they aren't Primarying him as his approval is crap and he's showing his age, and I think (most) people don't want Kamala as president either, which if he won is a real possibility... I'm surprised we're not seeing more conspiracies about Biden stepping down soon after (if) he wins as a way to back door Harris into the White House, even if its not true I think it would be an effective tactic to point out that there is a reasonable chance that she will be come president during his second term, as she's incredibly unlikeable.

Amazing how many here dislike trump, yet defend him constantly...

yes, donald trump FTW!

i wouldnt ever nominate him, but for the democrats sake he better be running!

While the possibility of Trump getting reelected as US president is certainly not a good thing, I have to say I'm kinda sorta rooting for him over the other republican candidates.

For those who are republicans on here are most of you still loyal to Donald Trump or you rather have some other candidate be the nominee?

I think personally think the republicans are better off without Trump and that they should get some new fresh blood in the system and hope they win.

But I have to admit, Trump is a anomaly and he doesn't seem like he can't be stopped no matter what. He has more lives than anyone out there.

licensed-image
What about you?

Back