Would you prefer?

they should just have every event be “free” but you pay to unlock specific fights on an ad hoc basis. it’ll be kinda like the in-app purchases business model for mobile phones where the app is free to download but it only works if you unlock every feature individually. $10 per fight! if you wanna skip all the filler fights, you end up paying only $10-20 per card. what a deal! and if you wanna watch the whole card for some reason, ufc could set it up where it auto-renews indefinitely after you buy the first fight, until you cancel your card. that’s how they should do it. everyone would love it.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

I think having 6 hours of fights is getting a bit dated , now I have no problem watch for that long and I know many other people on here do it as well, but we’re sick , the average person doesn’t want to watch for 6 hours , fuck the building is way more than half empty for the first 3 hours .
There should be a 3 hour ppv with a 1 hour prelim . Now hear me out , everyone who watches Dwcs pretty much agrees that mid week fights are fantastic, great way to break up the work week , so have the other 2 hours of fights on Wednesday nights , then the casual fans might actually watch them and get some of the lesser known fighters some exposure.

Back