Wow. That was one of the best HW title fights of all time... Damn

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Both men got up off the canvas TWICE.

UNBELIEVABLE show of heart.

Felt like it was 1 punch away from history for 9 straight rounds.

Tonight was a great night to be a boxing fan. I hope you all enjoyed that battle as much as I did. Respect all around. That was a WAR!!

I would have liked to see a count. I don't think it would have made a difference, but Tyson got the full 10 seconds in the first fight, Deontay deserved the same opportunity.

Curious if there will be controversy on the slow count on the 2nd time Fury went down.
Also curious to see if Wilder accepts the results or if we get another wave of excuses.

Last edited:
One guy beat the piss out of the other aside from getting caught in the 4th round.

Ive been telling everyone.

History

Beautiful highlight reel worthy knockdowns...

Like, historic reels.

Sooo… now what… who do they each fight next?

amazing fight..man was it good..

Curious is there will be controversy on the slow count on the 2nd time Fury went down.
Also curious to see if Wilder accepts the results or if we get another wave of excuses.

Ref was doing a slow count all night long, all of the counts were well over 10 seconds.
Then on top of that he wasted more time than usual when doing the "hands up, walk to me" test.

Best heavyweight fight I can remember in at least the last 20 years. Credit to Wilder because his power is unreal and he has heart for days, but Tyson Fury is just special. What a fighter.

Last edited:
Great fight. Both had some big moments.

Fury showed again he's the only man who can get back up from a Wilder right. And he gave Wilder a pretty solid beating in the later rounds.

Officially Fury fights the winner of whyte/wallin that would be the mandatory but he might get a voluntary before that. Wilder I’m not so sure, can see him taking a long break

Ideally...

Tyson Fury vs Usyk for undisputed unified king

AJ vs Wilder bronze medal/consolation match
(And title eliminator *IF result does not lead to fury v wilder 4)

But it's boxing so we will have to wait for Usyk vs AJ rematch and probably some fucking pointless mandatory and MAYBE if we are lucky we get a true unification late 2022 IF Tyson doesn't lose/get stripped, etc in between.

Ref was doing a slow count all night long, all of the counts were well over 10 seconds.
Then on top of that he wasted more time than usual when doing the "hands up, walk to me" test.
Yeah. Not a fan of these 20 second knockdown plus recovery time and concussion protocol slash excessive break time.

And it seems to be the way things are going.

AJ is going to be rematching Uysyk in April.

Tyson probably fights the mandatory within a month either side of that.

Then Fury v Usyk/AJ for all the belts around October next year.

Back