Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRETTY sure ketchup sauce is a fucking Missouri or Carolina thing.
Hard no there brother. I mean fuck Mizzou but we do some of the best BBQ in the states down here.

Of course we're still horribly backwards in some ways but if you want to gorge on pit-cooked pig we hold our own.

Hard no there brother. I mean fuck Mizzou but we do some of the best BBQ in the states down here.

Of course we're still horribly backwards in some ways but if you want to gorge on pit-cooked pig we hold our own.
All Texas BBQ I have ever had is beef and very sauce-less. Some guys add some extra stuff past just salt and pepper but beef ribs, brisket and other stuff like trip tip there's never sauce.

The FBI agent monitoring my usage.

Come lick my asshole.

Is... this you admitting you got yourself one of these?

026b8fa3532e89448a87a1b1fc66ce785a3fba12.jpg

Never heard of Missouri... well.. anything food related. But SC BBQ is the tits. Both kinds, vinegar based and mustard based.
Mustard? I've heard of using mustard to make seasonings stick to the ribs and shit better but mustard as a base flavor wise in BBQ?

What manner of fuckery is this?

You said they don't come in your size, what size do you wear? 13XL?
A 4 has started to get big for me but a 3 isn't long enought. I'm in that annoying inbetween spot in sizes. Same with my pant size. 50 falls off me without a belt, 48 is bordering on near tight. 46 I wouldn't even be able to zip up.

Mustard? I've heard of using mustard to make seasonings stick to the ribs and shit better but mustard as a base flavor wise in BBQ?

It’s Carolina gold, baby!

Actually, I just looked it up and saw they are also well known for ketchup based sauces, so you weren’t wrong about that. But I’ve always associated that state with Vinegar or Mustard based.

A good mustard base murders that brown sugar vinegar bullshit, tbh

It’s Carolina gold, baby!

Actually, I just looked it up and saw they are also well known for ketchup based sauces, so you weren’t wrong about that. But I’ve always associated that state with Vinegar or Mustard based.

I love a good Carolina BBQ sauce.

If you're someone like me who prefers tangy and tart to sweet, mustard is a great base.

The one sauce I make uses carmalized onions with brown sugar, honey whiskey, small amount of ketchup, and hot sauce of your choice and lots of garlic.

Come at me bros.

I've never wanted to slap you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back