Social WR Lounge v280: Debauchery, Degeneracy & The Destruction of Western Civilization (A lot of D's)

The Most Interesting Empires In History (IYO)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.... lol

TBF Eda is more my style as she runs guns.

Ah you prefer the blonde, can't blame you though I didn't expect that of you. You seem like the minority of men who don't prefer blondes.

You're better off not knowing.
Also Ela is tier 1 best....

TOO BAD UBISOFT NERFED HER INTO THE GROUND

Ah you prefer the blonde, can't blame you though I didn't expect that of you. You seem like the minority of men who don't prefer blondes.
The only two girls I've actually dated were blonde lol.

Hair color doesn't matter for me. What their interests are and if they can put up with me is what matters more.

Completely agree
I think about it more and more these day. People are fighting over trannies in media but I think urban planning is far more relevant to the day to day experience of most people. I even thought about it during a UFC broadcast when the announcers said that Diego Ferreira commutes nine ways round trip to train at Fortis MMA. Imagine how much of his life is wasted in traffic, his car just spewing filth into the air.
Come on man talk nerdy to me.
"waifu"= transliteration of wife into Japanese script and filtered through the Japanese accent. They have a separate term, tsumo I think, that Japanese people use for actual wives so the term waifu came to refer to female characters that male anime fans really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back