Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever they're saying you did, I'm sure you're innocent.
Two weeks ago were bad cases. Not in terms of what was done as there are varying levels to sex offenses. They were bad as in the events as described likely happened but either the victim constantly changing their stories, or the details shifting constantly from the victim but the supposed perp told one story consistently that is more believeable meant we couldn't charge a bunch.

The ones last week were just gross fact patterns.

Don't forget we went from "no safe spaces!" to "my kids wont attend a school that teaches them Black history!".
After eating fried chicken with cornbread, collared greens, and mac'n'cheese the night before......

The history of food and it's sources for stuff that is considered quinessential American is pretty fascinating if a little sad. Almost everything that is considered classic southern are residual from that was all the slaves were allowed to eat.

210528-steve-bannon-mn-1650.jpg

Today I learned theory and history are the same thing.
<mma4>

Bible study?

That's what us in the business call "low hanging fruit".;)
Exactly, teachers should teach the bible in public schools because its their freedom of speech.
That's what us in the business call "low hanging fruit". :D

Exactly, teachers should teach the bible in public schools because its their freedom of speech.
People should be forced to read the bible because of the bible's right to be read. And what's your business?

People should be forced to read the bible because of the bible's right to be read. And what's your business?
Yes, fully agree. Jesus theory, critical race history, etc should all be taught in schools regardless of what some elected representative as to say. I bet they can't even name a single critical race historian.

@HTTR21 Nobody will ever buy your feet pictures

Of course not…. But they’ll buy Big Tina’s. You really out here thinking I’m playing checkers when I’m playing chess.

Apparently Ronaldo doesn't sleep like a regular human. Instead he takes naps for 90 minutes at a time 4 or 5 times a day.

What a psycho.

<{luvbruh}>

Eeeeehhhh, I don't think you glued that one together too well. You tied two completely different ideas together with "exactly". I would have gone with "no it's a class on evolutionary science", that would work because of the "theory/history" analog.

Anyway I suspect I walked into the middle of a conversation, so nevermind. I'll retract my cheap joke from consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back