Locked WRESTLEMANIA 39 NIGHT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...

I really loved Biancas rise.

But she's boring as hell now. It got so old so fast. She's an impressive performer at times, but she doesn't face enough adversity. And she is terrible on the mic.

I'd like to see her drop the title and have to battle back to win it again.

I think she'd be awesome as the big dog on the hunt for gold.
I honestly was never that impressed or invested in her. I'm just sick of them presenting her as some underdog facing unsurmountable odds when she's basically unbeatable. She's never cut a compelling promo either.

I honestly was never that impressed or invested in her. I'm just sick of them presenting her as some underdog facing unsurmountable odds when she's basically unbeatable. She's never cut a compelling promo either.
I'm the other way in that I saw her as a potential megastar. But she has become kinda bland and she's more of a showpiece than a character right now.

I'm the other way in that I saw her as a potential megastar. But she has become kinda bland and she's more of a showpiece than a character right now.
She's strong and physically talented but what's her character? Twirling her hair and scrunching up her face?

She was originally supposed to go for the tag titles, but her arm is broken or something. That's why she was only in the ring for the finish.

I was fast-forwarding through most of the match anyway. Didn't even notice.

I watched both Wrestlemania nights within 3 hours.

BTW, whats the consensus on the consensus on the Edge/Demon HITC match?

read my post again
"singles wins"

I get where you're coming from. Any high-level wrestler with 3+ straight losses at Wrestlemania should feel insulted.

Cena is the exception, he's a part-timer and there mainly to put newer talent getting their push.

takervstaker.jpg

You don’t understand, compared to what could have been, it will be a downgrade and underwhelming.

If Cody wins at SS nobody will give a shit like they cared now. No point in making him champion

This is how I feel. They had lightning in a bottle and then they dropped it.

You have to recognize when it’s time to have a big moment and title change. Cody at Wrestlemania 39 was clearly that moment.

Who are they going to have win the title now??? Brock?? Randy Orton?? …. Booooooring!!

Broham.

Cody couldn't sniff the Rocks Elbow pad.

Get real.

Sure, he’s not as charismatic as the Rock in his prime.

But, IMO, you have to have epic nights like winning the championship at Wrestlemania in dramatic fashion to create a star.

Having Cody celebrate with the title in the middle of the ring, joined by his family, potentially forming a new faction with Sami and Kevin Owens would have been waaaay more interesting and exciting than what we got.

Last edited:
Nah it would have been incredibly cringe and garbage. We lived through super cena. we dont need another.

Cody was never it. only was entertaining as dashing cody rhodes.

The story is the blood line.

Roman will start going ham on the usos. they will turn. That is when he loses.
Theyll come to interfere like usual. but super kick Roman instead.
The pop will be insane.

Nah it would have been incredibly cringe and garbage. We lived through super cena. we dont need another.

The pop will be insane.

You know the Bloodline is an all-time story because we're all dying to see where it goes.

This is like watching Anderson in his prime or Mayweather.

You want to see what happens and what's next.

She's strong and physically talented but what's her character? Twirling her hair and scrunching up her face?
I mean, that was her character. Now, her character is kind of just an avatar for the "black girl magic" trend from four years ago. At least, with her, they recognized an appeal and went with it. I can only imagine the ham-fingered awkwardness of trying to jam her into the "cocky heel" slot at the wrong time.

The pop will be insane.

So, basically, the most consequential thing to come out of WRESTLEMANIA is that “Some cracks are starting to appear in the bloodline” ….

<mma3>

What an inconsequential, pointless event …

So, basically, the only consequential thing to come out of WRESTLEMANIA is that “Some cracks are starting to appear in the bloodline” ….

<mma3>
as oppoosed to fucking stardust being shoved into the story line as an all conquering deus ex machina?
Hed be the equivalent of "Some how, Palpatine returned"

I mean, that was her character. Now, her character is kind of just an avatar for the "black girl magic" trend from four years ago. At least, with her, they recognized an appeal and went with it. I can only imagine the ham-fingered awkwardness of trying to jam her into the "cocky heel" slot at the wrong time.
Thank god I don’t watch her for her words and just sit back enjoy watching her power out of finishers and just KOD the shit out of these tiny girls. If anything I’d like it if her gimmick was even blander and she won even more dominantly tbh.

as oppoosed to fucking stardust being shoved into the story line as an all conquering deus ex machina?
Hed be the equivalent of "Some how, Palpatine returned"

Calling Cody Rhodes, Stardust, is like calling the Rock, Rocky Maivia or Triple H, Hunter Hearst Helmsley … that gimmick has long been retired.

Last edited:
Calling Cody Rhodes, Stardust, is like calling the Rock, Rocky Maivia or Triple H, Hunter Hearst Helmsley … that gimmick has long been retired.
Cody had an awesome, super epic wrestlemania return spoiled by a horrible injury and unfortunately that killed his momentum and the magic just could not be revived in time for Mania. He was the wrong guy to take the belt of Roman, and looked like a million bucks coming up short. There’s a better ending to come. For once they aren’t trying to force a damn baby face down our throats, and aiming higher. Long term shit man. Long term story telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back