Wtf is Conor's obsession with 'killing' an opponent

ENKHtggXkAEEw_z.jpg

He was drunk, bro, and when you get in an internet battle the most of a one upping you can do is death threats....kinda like how Jones said he would kill DC as he could only use threats and words. Conor also likely is hooked on pain pills now too for the leg; so add in the depression/frustration of not getting the result he wanted, the self medication, the lockdowns, etc and it is no wonder he is going off the rails on par with the post Khabib defeat. It may actually be lower than that.

Last edited:
Stupid trying to intimidate a guy like Ferg with that kind of talk when the guy has a couple of screws loose himself.

Hope that fight happens though. Right sort of level matchup for Conor, and a winnable fight for him too.

Because he loses fights that matter. Replaced with street scuffles and darkness, being a dangerous individual. Ego. Going the Lee Murray path to be dangerous, formidable as a criminal. Except that Lee always was dangerous and unpredictable, dark, even in his youth. Conor wasn't, he's more like a hooligan.

Probably because he hangs around Kinahan Cartel members. A killer -> A fighter in that world. Conor can have all the money in the world. He needs to bow down and give respect to real killers.

Classic manlet syndrome. He's vulnerable and insecure on the inside so he has to project what he thinks is a badass image but in reality it reminds us more of a chihuahua nipping at someone's ankles.

It's because Conor knows and respects how deadly his hands are. Guys like him (and some Sherdoggers like me) have to register his hands as deadly weapons with the local constabulary. Conor knows that he might accidentally kill someone in the ring if he doesn't hold himself back, which is why he doesn't go full power in his fights. This is why he lost. He doesn't talk about it, though, because he's so humble. Most people don't know that about him, but it's only because he's so humble that people don't know about it.
I tried to register my weapons at the police station but was laughed at...

It’s largely just the damaged ego of a weak man speaking.

There was a time when Conor was legitimately considered (incorrectly) as one of the baddest individuals in combat sport. Between Diaz, Mayweather, Khabib and Dustin, we know that it was always a largely undeserved reputation, but it’s a reputation he built his career on.

Virtually all professional fighters are ‘tough’ individuals, but there’s definitely different degrees of toughness, and Conor is on the lower end of that scale. If you look at his opponents who have beaten him, they all demonstrate toughness in certain areas (unsure about Dustin tbh - someone who knows his career better than I do will know).

Diaz - very “in your face” toughness. Willing to take a beating and still grind out the win.

Mayweather - more subtle form of toughness largely due to how good he is. His toughness is his willingness to go further, to dedicate more, to do so much in the gym that what he does in the ring is relatively easy. And do that for decades. Losing is not an option.

Khabib - tough cultural upbringing, strong martial tradition, and a genuine belief that getting to where he did was his right. His destiny.

I don’t think Conor really has any of these aspects of toughness to call upon. He’ll push aggressively for the first round or two, but if you’re still there his balls will shrink, quickly. I think he knows that as well, and it eats him up a bit.

Truthfully, his career has been a carefully orchestrated ‘smash and grab’ that has made a lot of people a lot of money. For all his mental faults, he never really had the skillset to stay at the top for very long. Hell, without some choice matchmaking I’m not sure he would’ve even had the skillset to get to the top in all honesty.

The Charlie Ward fight was a fine stoppage and quite frankly really odd that his opponent died he wasnt even unconscious

If you look at his opponents who have beaten him, they all demonstrate toughness in certain areas (unsure about Dustin tbh - someone who knows his career better than I do will know).

The Diamond is extremely tough because he absolutely doesn't mind getting dragged to hell in a back and forth brawl if it means coming out on top. The Gaethje, Holloway rematch, and Hooker fights especially are great examples. You can see that Poirier always tries his best to be as technical as he can at the start of fight, but if it turns into a bloody scrap and a matter of attrition - then fuck it - he'll do that too with no problem.

Last edited:
Yeah I like that stuff . You guys need to grow up. It’s a Lot of wet pussy in here it seems.

ITS MMA. Talk about killing your opponents.

we got the former champs testing HOT.

say wtf you wanna

Anything to sell more Proper 12.

That's the quarry, now.

Back