Wtf is everyone's obsession with Incel?

Incel, cuck, soyboy are just about the worst insults I've heard.

It depends really, you have some use of it as a generalised term of abuse ala "cuck" or "soyboy" but you also have a much specific use of the term aimed at the tendancy for some posters here to have rather misogynistic views.

I swear, a new phrase comes out and you negus flock to it like flies on sh*t.

Every other thread I look on Incel this... Incel that...

I made a post in the WR that girls can do well in STEM fields girls just aren't as interested in it and the first couple of responses were...

hyuck... hyuck... hyuck... YoU'Re aN iNcEl

CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg

I made a post on another forum that a girl in a reality show is a bitch and every other diss was "you're an InCeL for saying that!"

Jesus H. Christ

giphy.gif

Even if the implication is that my statement that women are less fascinated by mechanics somehow means I hate them (go figure...) do fools really think the only guys who get laid are all guys that are respectful and kind to women? Some of the biggest pimps you'll ever meet have absolutely no respect for women, I mean, fuckin' hell, that's the reason they treat them more like notches under their belts than actual humans in the first place.

So on top of being an overused term, the entire reasoning behind it is flawed!

P.S. I got time tonight.

Look at these lemmings...

Sounds like something only an incel would worry about

It depends really, you have some use of it as a generalised term of abuse ala "cuck" or "soyboy" but you also have a much specific use of the term aimed at the tendancy for some posters here to have rather misogynistic views.
be more specific and call them soyboy betacuck incels

I swear, a new phrase comes out and you negus flock to it like flies on sh*t.

Every other thread I look on Incel this... Incel that...

I made a post in the WR that girls can do well in STEM fields girls just aren't as interested in it and the first couple of responses were...

hyuck... hyuck... hyuck... YoU'Re aN iNcEl

CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg

I made a post on another forum that a girl in a reality show is a bitch and every other diss was "you're an InCeL for saying that!"

Jesus H. Christ

giphy.gif

Even if the implication is that my statement that women are less fascinated by mechanics somehow means I hate them (go figure...) do fools really think the only guys who get laid are all guys that are respectful and kind to women? Some of the biggest pimps you'll ever meet have absolutely no respect for women, I mean, fuckin' hell, that's the reason they treat them more like notches under their belts than actual humans in the first place.

So on top of being an overused term, the entire reasoning behind it is flawed!

P.S. I got time tonight.

Look at these lemmings...
If you get told that a lot, then you probably are an incel.

I think I've seen that word being used once ever since i'm on the forum. Didn't even know what it meant.

Incel, cuck, soyboy are just about the worst insults I've heard.

You forgot about Virgins and Girly-Men.
Some people on sherdog might be too young to know about those words.

shut up TS you incel soyboy cuckasaurus rex

I used to be a soy boy beta incel cuck

Still am, but used to be too.

RIP Mitch

I was of the understanding that incels self identify, i.e. it's not a term made up by other people.

Regrdless, it's pretty clear that the dudes spending all their time on the internet looking at Trump memes and bitching about feminism are most likely not getting their dicks wet a whole lot.

So everyone in the Mayberry then? <6>

I have no idea what an incel is. Back in my day if you thought someone was a pussy you just gave it to them straight.

When it comes to annoying buzzwords on Sherdog, incel has a way to go before it's anywhere near.... poverty or " you sound poor"

In b4...."you sound poor" <Y2JSmirk>

be more specific and call them soyboy betacuck incels

Really though Incel in the more specific sense is aimed at those with more right wing views, not just someone you suspect is unattractive to women but is a bit of a misogynistic asshole.

NPC and incel are the new buzzwords.

NPC I actually find really amusing because their made-up definition of it is what 99% of "politics" in this country has been about for at least the last 20 years. Both sides are guilty of it, and if any side is more guilty of it than the other it's the Conservative Right with the Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Drudge Report, Bill O'Reilly echo chamber that has been spewing stupidity all over the country since Bill Clinton got his dick sucked in the Oval Office. The fact that they're bleating "NPC, NPC!" over and over again without a hint of irony tells you just how much self-awareness they possess.

Back