WWE fighters do everything UFC guys do and much more + 350 days on the road ... show some hespect.

IIRC average pro wrestlers (WWE at least) make way more then average MMA fighters. Plus they are employees not independent contractors so they get benefits that MMA fighters don't.

Shane O Mac. That's a millionaire who happens to be a billionaire's son who did that.

Nope, WWE has them as independent contractors. Its shitty but they have medical teams and surgeons they send guys to who are pretty good.

I don’t have a problem with WWE performers. It’s great entertainment for children. I just can’t understand why adults follow it.

Wwe is much more closer to Circe del Solei then to mma.

Except actually fight.

I respect them, but these are two different things here. And for the life of me I can’t figure out why this sport has so damn many WWE fans.

Imagine how irritable macho man woulda been if he had to cut weight ?

WeirdRawBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

712a913de9f23b5eb5d68831fec6b4de.gif

You always make fun of WWE fighters/ fans, but they are one of the toughest guys or even the toughest guys in sports entertainment.

Or are you mad, cuz most of them are more popular and make more money than your fav. fighters?

I hespect WWE fighters.

SeriousRespectfulGosling-size_restricted.gif

I respect Rugby and Hockey players too, but they're still not fighters.

You always make fun of WWE fighters/ fans, but they are one of the toughest guys or even the toughest guys in sports entertainment.

Or are you mad, cuz most of them are more popular and make more money than your fav. fighters?

I hespect WWE fighters.

SeriousRespectfulGosling-size_restricted.gif

WWE doesnt have fighters they have actors/stuntmen.

They dont fight ....

If they get really punched or kicked it's an accident lmfao.

They put there bodys through hell but its not fighting whatsoever more soap opera with suplexes.

Watch the WWF BRAWL 4 ALL lmfao to see these elite "fighters" try to actually fight.

I can't understand for the life of me how so many people who are fans of real fighting can also be fans of pro wrestling. I can't watch more than 45 seconds of it without laughing at the obvious fakeness and overdramatic acting.

I can't understand for the life of me how so many people who are fans of real fighting can also be fans of pro wrestling. I can't watch more than 45 seconds of it without laughing at the obvious fakeness and overdramatic acting.

Maybe it's possible to find entertainment in things people know are fake, like movies or magic?

Like someone said earlier, it's basically soap operas for men. Not really my thing, but there isn't any contradiction between liking WWE and MMA.

I liked professional wrestling when I was 11.

Then I discovered girls.

I used to be big into pro wrestling but now days I can't stomach 5 minutes of it because I find it so cringeworthy how fake it looks.
I used to be able to suspend my disbelief but years of MMA has changed me.

Nope. No one has ever said that. Ever.
BtFR34WO_KaC-TNBBE3mGAfciRghYs55Sz5vpXd4l2Q.jpg

Except for this MMA legend. Lol
that guy should delete his account for such immediate e-destruction

Back