WWE fighters do everything UFC guys do and much more + 350 days on the road ... show some hespect.

I have respect for a lot of them as athletes but I've always compared them to movie stuntmen. They do NOT do everything MMA fighters do. They don't take real punches and kicks with intent to take heads off.

No offense but I feel nothing about grown man purposely hurting themselves to pretend to be in a fight. It's fucking stupid

If you want to be a stuntman go be a stuntman, if you want to do flips go join a circus or compete in gymnastics, if you want to be an actor go to Hollywood. Am I suppose to care about this retardation because grown ass man choose to jump off ladders and hit each other with office furniture in a pretend fight? Fuck that

MMA is in such a poor state these days that fake fights have become more entertaining than the real thing. I'm not even joking. I think the shift happened probably around 2016 or a little earlier.

I don't know about main brand WWE stuff, because as far as I know that's still targeted mainly towards a younger audience, but New Japan Pro Wrestling, NXT, and others have been putting on matches which rival the best MMA has to offer.

When MMA is great, nothing can touch it, but pro wrestling has better consistency. Pro wrestling can only catch up when MMA slips and MMA has slipped big time while pro wrestling has been having a pretty good run.

MMA is way more similar to pro wrestling then most MMA fans are willing to admit. It's actually the closest thing you can compare it too.

You always make fun of WWE fighters/ fans, but they are one of the toughest guys or even the toughest guys in sports entertainment.

Or are you mad, cuz most of them are more popular and make more money than your fav. fighters?

I hespect WWE fighters.

SeriousRespectfulGosling-size_restricted.gif

Yeah because every wrestler is diving off things like the cage all of those 350 days a year...

With that said, yeah I still respect their craft.

Why is t.s calling them fighters ,lmao.
I agree that they're great athletes and the day after day grind is ridiculous but they're not fighters - please stop. I have much respect . Do you believe in Santa Claus and why is t.s putting this ON A FIGHT FORUM .

I feel like the live nature of the program coupled w having too many wrestlers has changed how matches are done. Also too many spots,not enough telling a story in the ring,the psychology of it.
I think you nailed it but I would strongly add that these new guys lack charisma, like macho man, Ted Dibiase, stone cold and even the rock as talented as they were a lot of it was to die with how captivating they were

You always make fun of WWE fighters/ fans, but they are one of the toughest guys or even the toughest guys in sports entertainment.

Or are you mad, cuz most of them are more popular and make more money than your fav. fighters?

I hespect WWE fighters.

SeriousRespectfulGosling-size_restricted.gif
Last time I watched that stuff I was 10 years old. Guess if you are into fantasy stuff it’s a interesting to watch roided out crazy fckrs pull off some me scripted stunt work that’s your thing. I just can’t get past all the bs acting, faking and pretending. Not many people would do what they do.

They don’t get punched in the face for a living, I’ll pass on granting hespect to actors.

Wwe is for dudes who like to watch inflated men in leather underwear jumping on each other's heads in a fake fight.
It's really embarrassing, so they say they like the storylines.

I
Why?
They appeal for the same reason,are marketed the same and most fans like both,not to mention that pro wrestling and mma have been intermeshed since day one and always will be?

No u dont get it. The WWE today is fucking trash compared to the way it used to be. Im fine with pro wrestling in general but I dont see how anybody can watch WWE today. Its Horrible.

I

No u dont get it. The WWE today is fucking trash compared to the way it used to be. Im fine with pro wrestling in general but I dont see how anybody can watch WWE today. Its Horrible.
Becky lynch tho.

If brock lesnar left pro wrestling and came to mma,hed be the champ.

Oh wait.

if you didnt hold both wwe and ufc titles,you aint shit in my hood.

Some of you have never been to suplex city,rode space mountain,or been aboard the lex express,and it really shows.

You wusses wouldnt last 2 mins in parts unknown,or truth or consequences,new mexico.

And Death Valley? Fuckin wish you were never born.

Everytime some fight nerd flails their flabby arms around about how pro wrestling isnt the greatest sport of them all,i just think what a bunch of punk bitches.

Someone in here say Becky Lynch aint the Man? Go ahead. Cos my slapping hand just loses control.

Back