• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what movie sucks?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
The Boondock Saints.

I remember seeing this for the first time in college (10-12 years ago) and thinking it was pretty entertaining.

I watched it the other day after the wife and I decided we wanted something violent, and I told her about this awesome movie I remember.

Anyway, it has aged horribly and was cheesy as hell. The wife looked at me like I was more retarded than normal.

Many of you might be very surprised how crappy this movie actually is if it’s been a decade since your first viewing.

It’s horrible. Giant plot wholes, arbitrary plot developments.... the whole film is so stupid

Your wife likes violence...
<{jackyeah}>

I revisited some of the films I watched over 10 years ago. I still like most of them, probably because I'm still as childish as I was back then.

Watch Kill List or Brawl in Cell Block 99 if you guys want something violent.

Now you need to watch the documentary about the dude that came up with Boondock Saints.

'Overnight' is what it's called. Came out in 2003.

I thought it sucked the first time i watched it.

That's how cool I am.

Glad I’ve never bothered to watch it.

I saw it once in high school. A few of my friends told me how amazing it was. I watched it with them and just gave them this look when they asked me what I thought afterwards.

<YeahOKJen>

Garbage movie. Not even a gay Dafoe could save it from its hipster mediocrity.

Last edited:
I remember someone convinced me to watch this. It was fucking horrible.

I had the same experience with Young Guns.

Why did I ever like that? Because I was 12, I guess.

I had the same experience with Young Guns.

Why did I ever like that? Because I was 12, I guess.
Just did the same, man. I really loved that movie when I was a kid. Goes to show how stupid children are. Dumb little shits

It wasted some pretty good actors that's for sure.

It is what it is. If you are going in hoping for some amazing drama, you are going to be disappointed.

Watch Kill List or Brawl in Cell Block 99 if you guys want something violent.
the second one sound gay as hell. It may go over well with the liberals in the war room and the posters in the heavies. Throw zer in for good measure.

Back