young women in California are torture to listen to

generalizing all generalizer's generalizations of entire states as retarded is hypocritical

California is overrated though and the people there are insufferable.

all of them

every single one
lol, no.

Except inner cities are not crumbling. In fact, they're doing way better than what they were in the 90s by pretty much every single measure.

6a00d83451b14d69e2017ee653b568970d-500wi

pggtf3jxe73pml6t0rxycucp1uvaa94ite6ced9ccofa5unrm2ylp8s2vsqydib3.jpg

_79434864_new_us_teenage_pregnancy_rates_624gr.gif

Yeah we've really come so far lol. Despite the great numbers, I'm talking infrastructure. Shitpiles everywhere.

I live in San Diego and I know exactly what you are talking about. The worst part is since it is a military town there are a ton of transplants. So they could have been from other regions and when they got here they nosedived into the Cali lifestyle and went overboard. Making it just that much more obnoxious.

Can't remember the name, was a thai restaurant, not far from the military cemetery next to the naval base. Seems like it was its own town.

First time i ever witnessed hipsters in the flesh

hipster-subkultur.jpg

Odd to say the least in an otherwise military area.

Yeah we've really come so far lol. Despite the great numbers, I'm talking infrastructure. Shitpiles everywhere.

In that case yes, infrastructure is badly, terribly needed.

However, the situation was likely better (or at least not as urgent) in the 90s.

most chicks with the, "valley" accent are annoying to listen to. i guess it could be about the whole, "opposites attracting" thing. i love accents from a lot of other countries. some people hate it, but i like the southern-american accent to an extent. it just can't be too thick lol.

Can't remember the name, was a thai restaurant, not far from the military cemetery next to the naval base. Seems like it was its own town.

First time i ever witnessed hipsters in the flesh

hipster-subkultur.jpg

Odd to say the least in an otherwise military area.
Yeah unfortunately tons of hipsters here. Sounds like you were by North Park area.

Yeah unfortunately tons of hipsters here. Sounds like you were by North Park area.

San Bernardino area was cool, well the big motorcycle stores, chapparral, langstons etc. They were great peeps in there.

Hipsters notwithstanding, to me San Diego area was just crowded. No elbow room without tripping over someone. Killed the vibe. Obviously many dig it though.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing work on my laptop and a couple of young women are having a conversation next to me. I'm guessing they're 19-20. every sentence is in upspeak with vocal fry as the end. the words 'like,' and 'literally' are spammed to fucking hell. and they obnoxiously speak loudly and excitably about topics that aren't appropriate for a social setting: (being fuck buddies with this guy, doing ecstasy and acid at raves, how ugly annoying this girl they know is). I need to get the fuck out of California.
Every murican woman is torture to listen to,I'd rather have a conversation with a dolphin.

It's the same way in Seattle, although the young men aren't much better tbh.

San Bernardino area was cool, well the big motorcycle stores, chapparral, langstons etc. They were great peeps in there.

Hipsters notwithstanding, to me San Diego area was just crowded. No elbow room without tripping over someone. Killed the vibe. Obviously many dig it though.
Yeah that is true I am pretty used to it. Whenever I go out of town I usually get the feeling it is a ghost town haha. People tend to be a lot nicer though.

You should of just told them to
images.jpg
Then you should of grabbed them by the pussy.

matt serra (and similar types) = torture to listen to

How does it feel to be that guy who listens to other people's conversations and posts them on a martial arts message board?
how does it feel yo have your mother also be your sister.

same answer: I'm, indifferent

Back