Your Least Favorite Playable Main Character

-The whiny main in Heavy Rain

-John Marston (Fite me irl)

-Edward Kenway (?) -The guy from AC4 black flag

Geralt in Witcher 3.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

The dudes from Farcry 3 & 4

This thread was inspired by one of my ol' buds who said he absolutely hated Detective Cole Phelps from LA Noire :)

tumblr_lsu7t3fOxD1qjioed.jpg

[YT]2rNV61Rpo-0[/YT]

I can't exactly think of who mine is right now.

Who's your least favorite main character you've played as in a game?

Lol, I actually like Phelps from that game. I haven't actually finished it yet (got it and all of the expansions for cheaps on a PS sale a month or so ago).

Max Payne from the first two games was an awesome troubled anti-hero.

Max Payne from MP3 was just an asshole who was bad at his job and who caused more problems than he solved.

Tend to agree. Loved Max from the first two games (especially the first one, which might be one of the best games of all time) but the Max from 3 was lack luster. Having said that though the actual game Max Payne 3 was still badass.

The Watch Dogs dude deserves a dishonorable mention from me as well. One the few games I haven't finished. I just went fuck this shit. And I wasted a month of my life obsessively playing GTA 3.

Maybe Life is Strange, just because it's a cool concept but I don't want to play as some 18 year old girl dealing with school drama and love life.

The guy from star ocean 4. Whiny little bitch.

Go die in a hole Tidus. You split personality whiny freak.
I'll just have Sir Auron take care of shit instead of you. Death couldn't even slow that mother down. He's all "screw you death i got shit to do"

Back