Your Least Favorite Playable Main Character

Having trouble understanding that myself. I didn't mind Desmond at all. There are some other weird answers in here. Someone posted the boy from LIMBO. Really?!

Hahaha, I had the same thought!! What else would you like in that role? :icon_lol:

Zidane from FF IX, totally worthless of having in any group, and you can't replace him.

yellow rainjacket kid in Dragon Quest 8

Geralt, Kenway, Marston?

Y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s is crazy.

The MC from Farcry 3 was like the biggest bro-douche. He even grew stronger by getting shitty tribal tattoos.

Totally forgot about him. this is my answer.

Cloud, Tidus, Hope and Vanille are the absolute worst.
Bonus points to every other main character in a final fantasy game.

Watch dogs guy, gta 4 and some gta 5 guys. Also one not mentioned the guy from infamous second son.

The MC from Farcry 3 was like the biggest bro-douche. He even grew stronger by getting shitty tribal tattoos.

I don't really hate any main characters, but yeah this guy was fucking annoying.

I didn't play the game. But from what I read, he was a bro douche at first and evolved away from that to save his friends right?

That is kind of a cool idea, start with a shitty character no one likes and make him lovable by the end

The answer is probably an Ubisoft game. I don't know why they write so many unlikeable protagonists. Apparently the worst example is the guy in Watchdogs who is just a straigh up piece of shit, but I gave up on their open world games before that so haven't played it.

Probably Arno or whatever his name was, from AC: Unity. Just bland, no personality and bogged down with a boring revenge story.

Zidane had high dps and the best Trance things by a mile.

If it was not a group and just him, ok, but in 95% of the fights he doesn't fit in any strategy.

11182-Jimmy_bully.jpg

latest

Whaaaaaaaaaaat??

I didn't play the game. But from what I read, he was a bro douche at first and evolved away from that to save his friends right?

That is kind of a cool idea, start with a shitty character no one likes and make him lovable by the end

No he just gets violent. I don't wanna spoil the game, but
you get an option to save your friends or fuck them over and go tribal. It's really dumb

He's a shit person through the whole game pretty much

I did not like Jack Marston at all. He just pissed me off, I'm honestly not even sure why. I didn't like Trevor in GTA 5 much either, I thought he was just way too over the top and annoying.

The Watch Dogs dude deserves a dishonorable mention from me as well. One the few games I haven't finished. I just went fuck this shit. And I wasted a month of my life obsessively playing GTA 3.

I forgot all about Aiden. I only got about an hour into Watch Dogs, a game I was super hyped for, before I had to stop because I just could not stand Aiden.

Back