Your personal favorite random little moments in movies

You look like you're decoratin a fuckin Christmas tree, you don't know what you're doin.

Goodfellas-17-300x168.jpg

Can you believe it? A Jew broad, prejudice against Italians, in this day and age!

gfbamboo-thumb-510x284-41664.jpg

in the movie the Ringer, yes the Johnny Knoxville movie...

he comes back from a trip w/ his group of SpEd/disabled athletes and tells the girl in charge 'oh I took them out to get ice cream'

right on cue, one of the Special Olympic cats deadpans 'when the fuck did we get icecream'

and it's never not hilarious.

My favorite moments tend to be the hot actress doing full nudity in good lighting preferably for longer than a split second and in public or in a crowd.

This ones gonna sound stupid as hell but the scene in Year One where jack black eats the forbidden fruit cracks me up.

Hands down:

And here's the scene you can really tell the role was written for Raul Julia:

Jurassic Park was a really good 90s movie that stands up well even today.

Agree 100%.

The story, cast, soundtrack, pacing all are top notch.

To this day this scene gives me tingles every time I watch it:

pulp fiction
when harvey keitel was being curt with instructions to travolta and jackson but takes a moment after he sips the coffee to acknowledge how good it is

dont know why but I always get a kick out of it

I want to talk about the scenes movies aren't remembered for that you personally enjoyed as if they were made just for you.

I'll go first.

Highlander

At the start of the film in medieval times, Highlander has a girlfriend, she seems nice and they seem happy together. Then he comes back from what should have been certain death and she's like

"BURN HIM!!! BURN HIM NOW!!!"

So passionate and fiery, like WOW

<escalate99>

Such an over the top 180, hell it was a 540 - that bitch spun around twice. This moment makes me laugh my ass off every time.

These hoes ain't loyal.

in one of the final scenes in 'The Town' when Jon Hamm leaves the girl's apartment after Affleck doesnt show up and he goes to his car and sees the 'fuck you' note on his windshield, he hands it over to a dude passing by saying something like, "hey, this is for you".

haha for some reason I loved that.
“I need your help. I can’t tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later and we’re gonna hurt some people.”
“....who’s car we gonna take?”
:eek:

These

I thought you said "I was alright spider"

pulp fiction
when harvey keitel was being curt with instructions to travolta and jackson but takes a moment after he sips the coffee to acknowledge how good it is

dont know why but I always get a kick out of it
His whole character is fucking great.

My favorite of his

The green mile, searching for the mouse:

Tom hanks: you let him get past you.
Barry pepper: no I did not, I've been here the whole time. All this commotion probably scared him off for good.
Tom hanks: *chuckles* Yeah, yeah I'm sure that's the last we'll see of him.

Back