"You're all a bunch of broke b*tches."

He also said we need to get inflation under controlled then insults everyone by saying you're broke, guy isn't all there.

Reactions: lsa
Does Colby still have any fans at this point? First tries to get the crowd back on his side talking about first responders, military, etc. shows his true colors about the working class when he claimed he fought for them, not even his boy Trump stuck around. Does Colby still have fans or is it just trolls not realizing he doesn't actually like his own supporters?

Sure. And his fans are the douche bags that never get invited to family function because they wont shut the fuck up about politics and dumb shit like that. And when he called the crowd broke bitches that guy took a swig of beer and said to himself 'He aint talking about me'

I like Colby but that last line was groan inducing. His trash talk isn't natural and he doesn't have much charisma. When he goes heel it isn't funny, like Chael Sonnen. It makes people want to see him dead, like Floyd Mayweather. The difference is Mayweather won.

If Colby wants to make money off that shtick, he can't show up to fights and fight scared for 5 rounds and lose a UD.

Does Colby still have any fans at this point? First tries to get the crowd back on his side talking about first responders, military, etc. shows his true colors about the working class when he claimed he fought for them, not even his boy Trump stuck around. Does Colby still have fans or is it just trolls not realizing he doesn't actually like his own supporters?
If you don’t realize that it’s just a schtick and Colby is playing a character to sell PPVs, there’s really no helping you

I honestly don't care. As I've described him previously: "A solid addition to 170 although nothing amazing but his ability trigger the snowflakes leading to endless cheap laughs is second to none."

It's not a sore point with me at all... I am just positively mystified that despite everyone knowing EXACTLY what he is doing, they are so butthurt about what he says, that they can't stop constantly talking about him ...even though they know that's exactly what he wants.

As I said, people on here are like pro wrasslin marks.
Now if only he could actually win.

If you don’t realize that it’s just a schtick and Colby is playing a character to sell PPVs, there’s really no helping you
I never needed help. My thoughts are, why support a guy playing a character or not who is insulting his own fan base? If you yourself can't answer that, simply ignore the thread altogether.

Reactions: lsa
Pretty sure he called them all "woke" bitches, since he was all about sniffing Trump's nether regions in his post-fight talk with Rogan. I could be wrong, though. Someone check me on this.

EDIT: It was "broke." Opportunity missed on is part.

This whole thing Is a circus. Most of what you see Is an act. It should all be taken with a grain of salt, because attention is currency. Everyone is doing everything In their power to get views.

Because views means financial security. This is the game being played and It's obvious.

But I suppose If everyone understood this and seen through the illusions, it would stop the wheels from turning.

It's the naive who keep the system going.
Most people who are THAT degree of asshole in their "act" are actual assholes. Chael Sonnen, Jorge, Colby, etc.

Pretty sure he called them all "woke" bitches, since he was all about sniffing Trump's nether regions in his post-fight talk with Rogan. I could be wrong, though. Someone check me on this.
It was broke but calling out the woke crowd would've been funnier.

Colby made himself look bad, and even made Trump look bad.

I don't expect Trump to be at the next Colby fight

Says the guy who lived on Masdival's BM's couch for a year

Back