NFL Off-Season Discussion v5: Guess the Eagles' QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it led to some blank page, a joke

He announced this like during the afternoon lol, what an attention seeking douche

Lol at Jennings going from a statistical beast like 4 years ago to not even being signed at this point in FA

Jennings/Jones reunion looms.

Cowboys keep Rolando McClain. All-Prison team shaping up nicely.

Denver traded for some backup center from the Ravens. Another can from that squad.

Denver Ravens looming large

ESPN's Chris Mortensen: Browns "90 percent" Done with Manziel

That org should be fucking ashamed of themselves. What a train wreck.

lol, everyone knew Canziel was going to be a can.

lol, everyone knew Canziel was going to be a can.

I dont like to hindsight draft but who in the hell had those two picks over the other guys on the board....

Everyone was impressed with Canziel because he had his pro day playing Drake and came out in camo. lol, all they had to do was watch his tape.

Gruden was talking him up a lot too. Every time a new team was on the clock last year he'd throw out a "well I think this would be a perfect fit for Manziel!!!)(!)!!*@*@"

Everyone was impressed with Canziel because he had his pro day playing Drake and came out in camo. lol, all they had to do was watch his tape.

There was some positives in his play. Think even those who liked him knew his style was going to be a big dice roll to see if he could adjust it to the NFL. That running around like a retard scrambling shit was never going to fly.

I dont think there could have been a worse team for him to join than the Browns though.

Gruden was talking him up a lot too. Every time a new team was on the clock last year he'd throw out a "well I think this would be a perfect fit for Manziel!!!)(!)!!*@*@"

Gruden doesn't know shit about QBs

Cowboys are so lucky that Jerry Jones didn't screw their draft up with that pick. Zach Martin is a stud for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back