PWD 214: If a neckbeard rages on Wrestling Forum and nobody replies to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact, Bad News Barrett is undefeated in tournaments

Someone wanna give me a summary?

dolph came out and distracted sheamus, neville got the win, then dolph ran in and he and sheamus brawled til sheamus rolled out of the ring. sheamus started to walk up the ramp but then felt like a celtic bitch so he ran back in the ring for more. dolph stiffed him a few during their contiunued scuffle and like 8 refs came in to separate them and at the end of the debacle sheamus had a cut and some legit color over his right eye.

...and then later on BNB beat neville in the finals.

Did anyone watch "Too Hot For TV"? If so, what did they show?

yea Paige and Lana were in a sauna licking whipped cream off each other

Did BnB beat Neville clean? Was it a decent match?

He won clean. Neville was on offense for most of the match. Neville was hitting everything on Barrett. Went up top expectedly for the Red Arrow but Barrett moved and Neville did a back flip landing on his feet roll. Ran at Barrett into the corner and caught the Bull Hammer.

Behind the scenes of Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1RA5X76VSY

People give Heyman all the credit for being the best at working the boys. Wrestler eventually saw through his bullshit. Vince has guys legit going to their graves hating other wrestlers for the shit he did.

The Hogan/hbk match was over 20mins and Hogan only took 4 bumps.
1 from a punch
1 from a superkick
1 from a suplex he gave Michaels
1 when he just fell to his side
GOAT

Booking writes itself though. Cormier wins. Defends the title once around September. Lights go out. "Joe, is that? It's Jon Jones' music!"

Bones says Cormier is the champion but he's the real champ and you never beat me. "You got one blemish on your record and you're looking at it!".

Bones-Cormier II Super Bowl weekend.

Booking writes itself though. Cormier wins. Defends the title once around September. Lights go out. "Joe, is that? It's Jon Jones' music!"

Bones says Cormier is the champion but he's the real champ and you never beat me. "You got one blemish on your record and you're looking at it!".

Bones-Cormier II Super Bowl weekend.

Pac/Mayweater 2 under card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back