Werdum is a lock

theleerygoose

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's not going to get bullied against the fence like Junior, Kongo, or Rothwell. He will simply fall to his guard if Cain try's to grind against the fence negating Cain's biggest strength. He's deadly off his back so Cain won't want to fight him on the ground.

He has superior reach, greater 1 shot KO power, and better Muay Thai. Most importantly Cain is coming back from a 20 month layoff.

Honestly Werdum is a lock and I'm surprised more people don't see that. I'll bump this after the fight.

Yea, Cain is going to rough your boy up and leave you wondering wtf just happened.

Even if Werdum wins, it wasn't a lock.

25krk87_th.jpg

post your bet slip

Lol. I'm rooting and picking fabricio to win but the word "lock" makes you sound extremely foolish.

Werdum should put up a good fight but dropping to your butt doesn't win fights.

Even if Werdum wins, it wasn't a lock.

And this.

If he wins, there's no "ownage" to be had here. We're simply saying that it's stupid of you to have called this a lock, which is true regardless of the outcome.

Even if he wins, you're wrong. He isn't a lock. Betting on this fight is stupid unless you're a medical professional who has been working closely with Cain recently. His condition is THE deciding factor in this fight.

I'm getting a kick out of how many people are saying "but if he wins it wasn't a lock".

Lol, hedging your bets already? Werdum is winning and he is absolutely a lock.

A lock?? I dont know about that.

I hope Werdum wins but as long as Cain isnt affected by the lay off and injuries people are going to be surprised how easily Cain wins this one

I'm getting a kick out of how many people are saying "but if he wins it wasn't a lock".

Well, they might as well just hand him the title then. No need to fight. After all it IS a lock.

Fight will be over by the 3rd round - Cain wins

Werdum should put up a good fight but dropping to your butt doesn't win fights.

That's true and something tells me Cain will drop him on his butt a few times......I hope he doesn't do that embarrassing bit where he keeps falling on his butt and then trying to get Cain to mount...Cain will not fall for that tactic...and Werdum will look like a fool scooting around on his ass.....it's degrading...act like a fighter for krissake!!!

Go to the other thread about an AV bet for anyone willing if you are so sure.

Back