Game of Thrones discussion v25 Team White Walkers edition (NO BOOK TALK. No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why no merger? I was about to respond to Zack, but there was no thread left.

I think the mod who deleted it wasn't sure how the merge would affect the existing poll since there also was a poll in Frank23's thread. Anyway, the contents of Frank23's thread are now transferred here.

1. He has Targaryan blood, a few generation back.

2. Robert was king and Stannis is his younger brother ... so technically he was next in line to the throne. (or at least he had a claim)

Aemon Targaryan at the wall also had kings blood.

So does Jon Snow, since the Starks were originally Kings in the North.

u think GRRM's gonna just punish cersei & make every1 happy?

What? Cersei has been punished since day one, thats why she is such a bitch.

She was promised to be married to Rhaegar by Tywin and she gets shafted, then she gets to marry drunk frat boy Robert Baratheon that cheats on her every single day and fucks her while wasted and calling Lyanna's name while doing so. Her eldest and favorite son just died and she has that prophecy hanging over her head since she was a child.

She is a bitch, but lets not make it as if her life was perfect.

lol are you rationalizing Craster's murder of his sons?

Murder? They get to become white walkers. Best fate of any children on the show. Craster is GOAT dad until we get some tiny members of #TeamRamsey running around.

Just ONE more day! I've been waiting all week for this and it's only ONE more day! I am excited and cannot wait. And reading bits and pieces of this thread has me even more excited!

She was promised to be married to Rhaegar by Tywin and she gets shafted, then she gets to marry drunk frat boy Robert Baratheon that cheats on her every single day and fucks her while wasted and calling Lyanna's name while doing so. Her eldest and favorite son just died and she has that prophecy hanging over her head since she was a child.

lol at White Knighting Cersei. Do you read Mein Kampf too?

You really taking Cersei's side for anything, brah?

I think that flashback screne where a young Cersei is a bitch proves she was a bitch before any Rhaegar marriage talk.

And lest ye forget Oberyn's story about cersei being all excited to show him her freak monster brother and getting butthurt when Oberyn just sees a little baby boy.

Remember when Oberyn described when he first met Tyrion (when Tyrion was a newborn). Yeah, Cersei was an entitled **** from the get go.

Remember when Oberyn described when he first met Tyrion (when Tyrion was a newborn). Yeah, Cersei was an entitled **** from the get go.

That was already past the prophecy, Cersei hates Tyrion because of the prophecy.

lol at White Knighting Cersei. Do you read Mein Kampf too?

Nope, but i read the books where you see a glimpse into the minds of the characters and you hear more about their backstories.

We don't need a glimpse into Cercei's mind. Her actions speak for themselves.

We don't need a glimpse into Cercei's mind. Her actions speak for themselves.

So does Stannis, yet people have been whitewashing his crimes since season 2.

Or how people were sad that Sandor had to die, yeah, he had a troubled childhood. Didnt made him less of a murderer.

Im not justifying Cersei, but people make a cartoon villain out of her, the only cartoon villain in GoT is Ramsay and thats because he is legit psycho.

Dude proved himself about a million times over. By the time he threw the spear into the SOH, it was obvious that if Dany didn't take him back she had some serious mental problems.

It's funny how- the way it was edited anyway- it looks like when Jorah is first introduced in the pits, he gives a head nod to Danny and then shifts and eyes and looks at Tyrion knowingly and Tyrion is pretty horrified. Pretty cool how Tyrion and Jorah came to like each other despite the nature of how they met.
I love your posts and your insights, bro, but I just can't get on the jorah train lol I don't know why but his whole presence in the show has always bothered me. A few seasons ago, it seemed like all of his lines would start with "careful khaleesi"
He said that shit more then the Mannis said "bend the knee" haha

Cersei Lannister raised Joffrey Baratheon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back